Beddy greyhound

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Everyone entitled 2 the opinion d but for some reason no one cares what I say however outlandish 

I'm getting a complex tbh

That’s it d everyone is entitled to one people are getting more an more soft skinned these days by offered opinions that differ to there own the become so offended 

mate I care what you say d come here big man I’ll give you a hug ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy/whippet bitch,about21",a few decades ago now.I paid about £20 for it at 14 months of age and the lad was sick of it because it chased hard and would not strike.I spent a few months get

Lovely bitch Poxon. Think mines done in height now 23.5tts 10 months. 

My beddy lurcher 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

That’s it d everyone is entitled to one people are getting more an more soft skinned these days by offered opinions that differ to there own the become so offended 

Cheers d I'm very sensitive atm 

Any chance on a bum

43 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I can see why people want permission, some people don’t like the stress of poaching, they love the sport but prefer to do it in a more relaxed environment, which is fine. Ive just got strong views about how the countryside is managed, I don’t have a hatred of all gamekeepers ive got mates that are on grouse moors now, but I don’t like the idea that a wild animal is seen as someone’s property when it’s still alive wandering about.

I think we should all have equal right to hunt the land that we’re born in, and because someone was born in to money & I wasn’t I don’t think that gives them the right to tell me any different. 

I don’t even think managed is the right word for what goes on in the countryside because it’s not really management, it’s a creation of a false environment to maximise profit for landowners.

So it’s more of a principle thing, I see the way I do it as right, so I won’t be told by anyone not to do it. If that makes sense 

Yes, it makes sense mate ?

3 hours ago, bird said:

spot on charts  mate, deff big world out there , to mess with a lurcher . this what i think, if you do some beating and yu enjoy it , and  the keeper will let you have few night in the lamp as well,  got to be a good thing i reckon. but there keepers and keepers aint they. i did couple sesons beating, but never get to run my lurcher, had bit of pigeon shooting , but it shared out with 14 other blokes so , not always good days. in the end i stopped beating , and just jumped over the fence at 2 am   lamping, but i will be honest here after 30 years of jumping over fences , and having to get out some nights quick lol , it was ok when 37, but at 67 carnt run no more , so if you can get the nod from a land owner/keeper , go for it, but if it was like my keeper back then , stat fit if your young bloke, no good getting older .!!

Your spot on there ray ?  Dont think these many with lurchers that aint been the. Bad side of the fence and like i got plenty ground to honestly walk over , but the one you get from where you shunna be always tastes better ? And i dont think that bit of naughtyness ever leaves you ? And yes when young got a few miles on the clock age and bloody arthritus catches up with you ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, poxon said:

Be sure to fair dig him in the beanbag first

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Got to be honest mate I prefer freelancing, think it’s a bit more exciting, some prefer permission that’s fine as well. We all enjoy different things.

I just think why spend days beating to get a bit of lamping permission when you could just jump on whenever you like. Before anyone starts as well I don’t condone damage to property or anything like that but I way I see it they’re wild animals, nobody owns them so I shouldn’t have to ask permission to have a run at them

I was always the same myself until a few yrs ago... Met a good lad who runs a shoot with his Oldman, sorts me as much hunting as I want... I've never had to beat for them, I'll travel from Wales to Hampshire on a week night if they want cubs etc sorted, keepers sort me lamping like I've never known lol, good bunch of lads tbf, can't wait for this nonsense to stop so I can get down and do abitIMG_20170922_180001_437.thumb.jpg.27da77d6c13c8655ec83cdb061d96dfc.jpg?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I was always the same myself until a few yrs ago... Met a good lad who runs a shoot with his Oldman, sorts me as much hunting as I want... I've never had to beat for them, I'll travel from Wales to Hampshire on a week night if they want cubs etc sorted, keepers sort me lamping like I've never known lol, good bunch of lads tbf, can't wait for this nonsense to stop so I can get down and do abitIMG_20170922_180001_437.thumb.jpg.27da77d6c13c8655ec83cdb061d96dfc.jpg?

Is that steptoe

8 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Talking about peddlers jcg was on fb selling kits for £45 each 3 litters he had now thats a peddling c..t 

Maybe hes trying to revive working ferrets..are they crossed with owt..Hes already saved bedlingtons,Glenn's and currently hes sorting out Plummers..we,d all be fukced without him...

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, northern lad said:

Maybe hes trying to revive working ferrets..are they crossed with owt..Hes already saved bedlingtons,Glenn's and currently hes sorting out Plummers..we,d all be fukced without him...

Oh ffs it is him ? If there ginger he may sired the litter hiself ? ? 

• Haha 1