Beddy greyhound

Was just wondering if there any litters coming up of beddy greyhound or something along them lines it's just for my dad he likes one he been hinting on for me to get him one for a bit now so if any one noses out would be well appreciated for any info thanks 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy/whippet bitch,about21",a few decades ago now.I paid about £20 for it at 14 months of age and the lad was sick of it because it chased hard and would not strike.I spent a few months get

Lovely bitch Poxon. Think mines done in height now 23.5tts 10 months. 

My beddy lurcher 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, CA$H 91 said:

Was just wondering if there any litters coming up of beddy greyhound or something along them lines it's just for my dad he likes one he been hinting on for me to get him one for a bit now so if any one noses out would be well appreciated for any info thanks 

I think northern light on here is using his over a few bitches cash give him a pm 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, CA$H 91 said:

It will not let me PM him if any onesee this can you tell him to PM thank you 

Cash bruce is going over a irish terrier x greyhound this week but might no happen with this lockdown boys coming up from durham hes went over my we beddy cross as well but would rather wait till there born got 6 homes already so just need to see what happens mate 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Cash bruce is going over a irish terrier x greyhound this week but might no happen with this lockdown boys coming up from durham hes went over my we beddy cross as well but would rather wait till there born got 6 homes already so just need to see what happens mate 

I totally understand mate I am ment to be lineing 2 bitches soon with my white dog but it's a bit touch and go at the min and one is ment to be coming from irland so I really dont no what will happen but I have pm you mate cheers 

9 hours ago, CA$H 91 said:

Good luck in your search but finding good genuine first x beddy/ grey is like finding rocking horse dung, but if you do get lucky it will be well worth it they noses second to none and hearts of lions

Just now, Loton Moocher said:

ef6085be-d181-45a6-9463-7a541c12b718.jpg

1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

Good luck in your search but finding good genuine first x beddy/ grey is like finding rocking horse dung, but if you do get lucky it will be well worth it they noses second to none and hearts of lions

I no mate I have had a couple of them in the past and you can not beat them my old one would take any thing I had fallow bucks with him the lot never batted a eye lid ..... when was that lineing done 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, CA$H 91 said:

I no mate I have had a couple of them in the past and you can not beat them my old one would take any thing I had fallow bucks with him the lot never batted a eye lid ..... when was that lineing done 

My bitch will b 4 in may so 4yr ago. But moocher 71 on here has a bitch out of a later litter out of same beddy but different hound ?

48 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

He going over Stevens bitch?? 

9 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Aye jordon

They will chuck some tidy pups, he's given her alot of work and he does very well on the rabbits with her. You keeping any from that mating?? 

11 minutes ago, jcm said:

They will chuck some tidy pups, he's given her alot of work and he does very well on the rabbits with her. You keeping any from that mating?? 

No put him over my we bitch will have one from that just hope they make it up but no looking good 

• Like 1