• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've ditched the upper/lower split in favour of full body. No weights, just a heap of calisthenics. Probably increase the frequency of my workouts too. My gym has suspended all memberships, but I

Why did you stop after the warm up .......

That’s a quarter of his estate .......

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I'm not defending gnasher ....but get it off your  chest son ,you'll feel better .

Get what off my chest, you have a habit of defending Gnasher let's be honest. ?

There's no need for him to ask me to explain. 

He was basically hinting he knew who I was on another thread, saying I sounded very familiar and such. 

To me that was his way of trying to get me banned again, it may be successful we will see. 

Now you're not silly and neither is he, he knows full well I've been on here so just say it for heavens sake. 

This is just pettiness tbh, I get that I raise the blood pressure of a few on here. 

It's just putting a balance on things, I see other people getting browbeaten off a select few but get the bag on when they receive a bit of banter back. 

I'm sorry but I won't ever be that person, I won't just hide away and let people hurl abuse at me. 

I am argumentative I'll admit, many others are but won't admit it. 

It's a forum and everybody has different opinions, people have to accept that. 

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Of course I do ,let's be honest out of the thousands of members on here ,he's the one I think needs defending the most ,I mean it's not like he can formulate a decent argument ,or look after himself is it ,maybe that's why he's such a good runner come to think of it .

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Of course I do ,let's be honest out of the thousands of members on here ,he's the one I think needs defending the most ,I mean it's not like he can formulate a decent argument ,or look after himself is it ,maybe that's why he's such a good runner come to think of it .

That I do not know, I don't know the bloke from Adam. 

26 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He was basically hinting he knew who I was on another thread, saying I sounded very familiar and such. 

To me that was his way of trying to get me banned again, it may be successful we will see. 

Now you're not silly and neither is he, he knows full well I've been on here so just say it for heavens sake. 

This is just pettiness tbh, I get that I raise the blood pressure of a few on here. 

It's just putting a balance on things, I see other people getting browbeaten off a select few but get the bag on when they receive a bit of banter back. 

I'm sorry but I won't ever be that person, I won't just hide away and let people hurl abuse at me. 

49 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You sound similar to the chap i spoke to a while ago on here about arm wrestling so i asked what your former username was,nothing covert....just a basic inquiry.

But never mind just forget it,you are clearly what we call in these parts....." a stuntman ".... so you carry on ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

You sound similar to the chap i spoke to a while ago on here about arm wrestling so i asked what your former username was.....nothing covert....just a very simple question.

But never mind just forget it,you are clearly what we call in these parts....." a stuntman ".... so you carry on ?

A blagger and a stuntman, make a fine pair. ?

On 04/06/2020 at 13:31, Greb147 said:

A blagger and a stuntman, make a fine pair. ?

Having just deleted a load of old messages it wasnt you i spoke to about arm wrestling it was somebody called Jobi.

Coincidence that you both have an interest in arm wrestling,outright bizarre that you sound exactly like him.

Blagger and a stuntman eh ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Having just deleted a load of old messages it wasnt you i spoke to about arm wrestling it was somebody called Jobi.

Coincidence that you both have an interest in arm wrestling,outright bizarre that you sound exactly like him.

Blagger and a stuntman eh ?

Think jobi was him aswell lol