• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've ditched the upper/lower split in favour of full body. No weights, just a heap of calisthenics. Probably increase the frequency of my workouts too. My gym has suspended all memberships, but I

Why did you stop after the warm up .......

That’s a quarter of his estate .......

Posted Images

13 hours ago, VOON said:

If you’re getting injured running slow down I’m up to 15k now.  No injuries.   Run tillInteresting link Voon  you hit heart rate limit...walk till you recover.....

Interesting link Voon , worked mine out to be 100 to 110 might give it ago 

On 01/06/2020 at 19:03, walshie said:

@Greb147 I only said "take matters further" as a joke reply to your bizarre comment that you "wouldn't take matters further", as I assumed your comment to be tongue in cheek. What could anyone do to take matters further on the internet? Calling a man you know nothing about a liar is just ignorant.

You seem to thrive on causing arguments or generally stirring up trouble. I'm not defending Gnasher in any shape or form as he's big enough and ugly enough to stand up for himself, but when you keep rejoining under different usernames just to stir shit, you're going to be called out on it. I knew who you were within a couple of hours of you rejoining and I thought rather than binning you straight away it might be easier to see if you  could play nicely or revert to the "argue with any c**t for attention" dogfox like you did before. And now you have. 

Has " im not defending Gnasher but......." become THL's own " im not racist but......." ?

f**k me just say what youve got to say and let the little stuntmen do their thing !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
On 30/05/2020 at 15:33, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What are you pushing 5 k in born ? 

So purely because you asked I just timed myself properly over my short run. It turns out it's 5.7km according to google maps and I did it in a few seconds over 25min. Assuming average pace that would give me a 5km time of about 22min dead.

There's a bit of a hill involved too which I don't know if that makes much difference really given I start and end at the same place. Also, fuelled myself with a fry up which I find makes a noticeably positive difference to my energy levels. :unknw:

You've got me being all f***ing analytical now and I try to avoid that, believe it or not. :laugh:

• Haha 2
On 01/06/2020 at 21:50, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Those times are for born again physers who’ve had a decade off pal . 

A lad who does hiit training theee times a week should easily be able to slug around a half in less that 1:50 

i think gnash is quite tall as well so should have the levers to pull round as your legs will outlast your lungs 

Im a tad under 6 foot mate.....had a lifetime of strength and fitness,never been " out of shape ".....admittedly havent run more than about 3 miles on a treadmill a few times per week in years although i regularly bike decent distances......hence,i was slightly embarrassed to admit it took me 2 hours to run 13 miles but apparently im pretty much shoulder to shoulder with Mo Farrah....always knew i was a wasted talent.

• Haha 1
On 01/06/2020 at 22:39, Blackmag said:

Dog fox don't be coy now 

I remember the name Dog Fox as he was just about the only other bod on here into arm wrestling so i invited him down to do a little bit.

So is Dog Fox and Greb 147 the same person ?

Just now, gnasher16 said:

I remember the name Dog Fox as he was just about the only other bod on here into arm wrestling so i invited him down to do a little bit.

So is Dog Fox and Greb 147 the same person ?

You know who I am Gnasher, no need to ask him. ?

You invited me down for an arm wrestle, can't remember that tbh? 

I wouldn't say I'm in to it, never done it competitively but I do enjoy watching the top pullers on't YouTube. ?

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You've been hinting on here for the last day or two, stop playing silly beggars. 

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about......i havent been on here since Monday and before that i hadnt been on here since about Thurs/Fri last week......maybe you are getting me mixed up with someone else....if not then you,ll have to explain what your on about for this conversation to make any sense.

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about......i havent been on here since Monday and before that i hadnt been on here since about Thurs/Fri last week......maybe you are getting me mixed up with someone else....if not then you,ll have to explain what your on about for this conversation to make any sense.

Ok buddy. ?