Just now, socks said:

Right I’ve scrutinised those split times and I’ve concluded you must have been wearing roller blades whilst listening to 80’s disco music on your Walkman there is no other explanation ... fukc me there’s some lunatics on here ......

No need to blow smoke up his bottom.

The split times show his claim to be false, FACT! ?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've ditched the upper/lower split in favour of full body. No weights, just a heap of calisthenics. Probably increase the frequency of my workouts too. My gym has suspended all memberships, but I

Why did you stop after the warm up .......

That’s a quarter of his estate .......

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No need to blow smoke up his bottom.

The split times show his claim to be false, FACT! ?

Blow smoke ??? listen big man there’s one way to settle it ... go for a run with the man and you will see the timings first hand ?

@Greb147 I only said "take matters further" as a joke reply to your bizarre comment that you "wouldn't take matters further", as I assumed your comment to be tongue in cheek. What could anyone do to take matters further on the internet? Calling a man you know nothing about a liar is just ignorant.

You seem to thrive on causing arguments or generally stirring up trouble. I'm not defending Gnasher in any shape or form as he's big enough and ugly enough to stand up for himself, but when you keep rejoining under different usernames just to stir shit, you're going to be called out on it. I knew who you were within a couple of hours of you rejoining and I thought rather than binning you straight away it might be easier to see if you  could play nicely or revert to the "argue with any c**t for attention" dogfox like you did before. And now you have. 

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

@Greb147 I only said "take matters further" as a joke reply to your bizarre comment that you "wouldn't take matters further", as I assumed your comment to be tongue in cheek. What could anyone do to take matters further on the internet? Calling a man you know nothing about a liar is just ignorant.

You seem to thrive on causing arguments or generally stirring up trouble. I'm not defending Gnasher in any shape or form as he's big enough and ugly enough to stand up for himself, but when you keep rejoining under different usernames just to stir shit, you're going to be called out on it. I knew who you were within a couple of hours of you rejoining and I thought rather than binning you straight away it might be easier to see if you  could play nicely or revert to the "argue with any c**t for attention" dogfox like you did before. And now you have. 

It was tongue in cheek Walshie, just a figure of speech. 

Like I said in my previous post I wouldn't normally call someone out on something so trivial but Gnasher has called me out on a few things over the last few days so I couldn't help myself. 

You're going to give me stick for saying he's exaggerating when he's done that himself by showing data that doesn't tally up. 

I don't want to argue and fall out over a silly little topic like this so I will leave it at that. 

I don't dislike the man or have a vendetta against him it was just a bit of banter that got out of hand. 

I've told him if he wants to continue bickering to do it over PM, I'm done with it because I don't want to ruin a thread. 

I assure you I'm not on here to cause trouble. 

Edited by Greb147

Back on subject. Our gym texted us last week to say they hope to be re-opening next month and will text again when they know the date. Should give me time to change my phone number. :laugh:

14 minutes ago, walshie said:

Back on subject. Our gym texted us last week to say they hope to be re-opening next month and will text again when they know the date. Should give me time to change my phone number. :laugh:

How did they get your number in the first place ? Did someone give it them for a joke ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I knew there would be an excuse coming. 

No I don't need to proclaim I'm something I'm not, I will quite easily post my times for all to see. ?

At the minute weighing in at over 17 stone and with being idle for ages I reckon I'd struggle to do 5k in under 24 mins. 

You reckon ?? 

???

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You reckon ?? 

???

I can't recall how long it took me last time I ran but sub 25 mins is decent for someone who's not really done any running in years. 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I can't recall how long it took me last time I ran but sub 25 mins is decent for someone who's not really done any running in years. 

I say for someone who hasn’t ran in a while and is 17 clean then under 25 is an exceptional time 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Whats a decent time for a half marathon for someone with a decent level of general fitness but who hasnt run more than about 5/6 miles in years......road running this is not treadmill ?

Anything from 1 45 to low twenties really mate . 

Dependant upon height , weight , base cardio etc 

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Anything from 1 45 to low twenties really mate . 

Dependant upon height , weight , base cardio etc 

For a beginner? 

Average half marathon time for intermediate runners

More experienced runners, those who have already completed a half marathon for instance, may have their sights set on completing their next half marathon in a faster time. The average half marathon time for an intermediate runner is around 1:45-2:10, with many setting a target of a sub 2-hour time.