• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've ditched the upper/lower split in favour of full body. No weights, just a heap of calisthenics. Probably increase the frequency of my workouts too. My gym has suspended all memberships, but I

Why did you stop after the warm up .......

That’s a quarter of his estate .......

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Skype? ?

If you insist you can jog here, it will only take you 4 hour. ?

Call a man out and then gloss over it with internet smiley faces and humour eh........class act.

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Call a man out and then gloss over it with internet smiley faces and humour eh........class act.

Call a man out? Get a grip will you. Are you calling me out like? 

Listen we've all stretched the truth before, won't be the first or the last to do so. 

Edited by Greb147

I've found with myself Running, I was pretty fit 15 yrs ago wanting to try for the army I could easily do a mile and half in around 10 mins and that was at a comfortable pace. 

Then never got in so stopped the running but got on a treadmill last year and I could still run the mile and half easily enough in around 11 mins so hadn't lost a lot of pace even though I hadn't been running for that length of time ..

Gnasher must have a fairly decent level of fitness being in gyms ect so I reckon that time is slow for him ?? 

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Call a man out? Get a grip will you. Are you calling me out like? 

Listen we've all stretched the truth before, won't be the first or the last to do so. 

No you " called me out "......at least thats what you said you was doing.

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No you " called me out "......at least thats what you said you was doing.

I didn't say anything in the slightest silly.

Look you're ate up because I've hurt your pride. 

I couldn't give a toss if you did a marathon in 2 hours tbh. 

If you want to say anything spit it out, petty arguing over a fun run is not big nor clever. 

17 minutes ago, Chid said:

I've found with myself Running, I was pretty fit 15 yrs ago wanting to try for the army I could easily do a mile and half in around 10 mins and that was at a comfortable pace. 

Then never got in so stopped the running but got on a treadmill last year and I could still run the mile and half easily enough in around 11 mins so hadn't lost a lot of pace even though I hadn't been running for that length of time ..

Gnasher must have a fairly decent level of fitness being in gyms ect so I reckon that time is slow for him ?? 

No its not mate like i said i was quite pleased with it ?.....my strength/fitness has always been above average with peaks and troughs along the way but having had surgery a few months back this is certainly a trough so thought i would carry out what apparently turned out to be an unbelievable feat of physical achievement and trot/run at 6 mph for a couple of hours ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Chid said:

I'm off out for a run in a bit, I've just had a curry so can't see it going well. 

I have not run for a long, long while so I'm not expecting anything special. 

I'll try and do 5k at a decent pace, I'm not taking my phone with me but I will be wearing my smartwatch. 

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

For future reference your arse is behind you and your elbows at your side ?

Now go away you little melt !

Yes, I'm calling you out on your bullshitting. ?

We both know you are speaking of something else, just come out with it you silly little man. 

Edited by Greb147

If you want this to carry on take it to PM. 

I'm a new member here and don't want my account deleting over a silly little tiff about an exaggerated athletic claim. 

I'm sorry if this has damaged your ego and masculinity, let's call it a truce yeah? Remember once you did invite me to be your brother-in-law. ?

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Yes, I'm calling you out on your bullshitting. Nothing more nothing less, jog on ya little melt. 

So just to get things straight......you asked for split times which i gave you but said they was lies.......now you,ve you said you didnt call me out and ive just proved you did........proper little stuntman aint you son.

All the big strong macho bullshit in the world all comes undone as soon as a man refuses to accept his mistakes.....it just shows him to be a small weak character......what was your previous username again ?

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So just to get things straight......you asked for split times which i gave you but said they was lies.......now you,ve you said you didnt call me out and ive just proved you did........proper little stuntman aint you son.

All the big strong macho bullshit in the world all comes undone as soon as a man refuses to accept his mistakes.....it just shows him to be a small weak character......what was your previous username again ?

Yep you got me, I did call you out. I said you're lying and still think you are.

The splits don't tally up, look it's there for everyone to see. 

Now I wouldn't usually pull someone up on stuff like that because it's cringe worthy, but the way you  act on here with all your machismo I couldn't help but oblige. 

Let's stop it now as it's getting tedious and the joke has passed. 

Edited by Greb147

Right I’ve scrutinised those split times and I’ve concluded you must have been wearing roller blades whilst listening to 80’s disco music on your Walkman there is no other explanation ... fukc me there’s some lunatics on here ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1