16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Have I feck, joined the gym for a tenner a month about 4 weeks ago and sacked it off. 

Not getting home till 6 and by the time I've been to the gym the little girl will be asleep, family life is no good for the gym. ??

I'm sure you could do bodyweight in house big dog to keep you ticking over, don't miss out on your wee ones cause of the gym bud. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've ditched the upper/lower split in favour of full body. No weights, just a heap of calisthenics. Probably increase the frequency of my workouts too. My gym has suspended all memberships, but I

Why did you stop after the warm up .......

That’s a quarter of his estate .......

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

Pull ups, press ups an squats get you ripped, you don't really need the gym big dog. 

Cut your calories an you might fit the that fence haha

Iv lost a few kilos that I gained before lockdown, due to a few reasons, but I'm back on track now, I'm drinking 2 1200 calorie shakes, plus my meat an veg a day. 

The shake consist of 4 raw eggs, 150 ml of full fat cream, an pint of organic milk, tasty an easy to get down. 

Plenty of saturated fats an cholesterol, precursor to testosterone. 

18 minutes ago, Francie said:

Pull ups, press ups an squats get you ripped, you don't really need the gym big dog. 

Cut your calories an you might fit the that fence haha

I've been ripped to the sausage before by just doing press-ups and starving myself. 

I'll just run straight through it big stuff. 

17 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I just done what I could over lock down, lots body weight excersize a an worked on me legs, mostly me calves an i must say I done not bad ?? got to sort rest of me now tho ??

Just wear a baggy sweat shirt and shorts to show your calves off ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, steve66 said:

Just wear a baggy sweat shirt and shorts to show your calves off ?

Baggy sweat shirt  the gym I live near half the lads wear t shirts 2 sizes to small in all weather's  and walk down the street like there carrying a roll of carpet under there arms ? 

• Haha 3
  • 2 years later...

Anyone still manage  to keep the regime going post lockdown ?? 

since 8th October I’ve been on carnivore diet , although I am also drinking milk and honey. Nothing that hasn’t been alive has passed my mouth 

routine has been some sort of eggs , scrambled poached or on days where I train at 7 , boiled eggs …???

afterwards , steak mince for dinner , and for tea afterwards , either a steak or 2 chicken breasts . 

the difference in my energy levels is amazing , burning through fat in places I throughly wasn’t possible at 40 . Feel healthier , more agile , less sore after training , less droogy after meals etc 

The only downside was , and I apologise ,in advance was that my arse was falling apart the first week , was never off the toilet . Sorry 

any one else tried it ? 

weighed myself in the first day , was nearly 95kg , down to 86 at present . And feel well better for it , although I’ve been pretty rigid about training also 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

since 8th October I’ve been on carnivore diet , although I am also drinking milk and honey. Nothing that hasn’t been alive has passed my mouth 

routine has been some sort of eggs , scrambled poached or on days where I train at 7 , boiled eggs …???

afterwards , steak mince for dinner , and for tea afterwards , either a steak or 2 chicken breasts . 

the difference in my energy levels is amazing , burning through fat in places I throughly wasn’t possible at 40 . Feel healthier , more agile , less sore after training , less droogy after meals etc 

The only downside was , and I apologise ,in advance was that my arse was falling apart the first week , was never off the toilet . Sorry 

any one else tried it ? 

weighed myself in the first day , was nearly 95kg , down to 86 at present . And feel well better for it , although I’ve been pretty rigid about training also 

I’ll get your Mrs to batter you round the head with a 1lb of mince ! 

• Haha 1

Just cycling at the moment but thinking about going back to the gym, as for diet been t2 mostly low carb stuff 

Carnover diet sounds interesting but think id soon get sick of eating to many  eggs 

56 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

any one else tried it ? 

Pros defo out weigh the cons on it 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

any one else tried it ? 

Goodman stiff the diarrhea should go away soon,keep us updated on your progress,when I was on it,morning time i drunk five good free range eggs raw,200ml of full fat cream an a half pint full fat milk mixed in shaker,an sometimes added two wee actimel strawberry flavour tasty,try it out for variety.