what was the last film you watched

On 27/02/2024 at 03:07, Leo Sayer said:

Naaaaaa I quite liked the first Gentlemen so will give this a go, snatch n lockstock epic ! 

You was right about this I watched it in two goes and really liked it hope they make a series 2 of it now

• Thanks 1

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Was told by a chap who was in it that The Gentleman wouldnt be my cuppa tea and wasnt wrong i think these Guy Richie spoof type crime films have had their day now nothing will ever top Lock Stock for that genre of films in my opinion.

Just watched that Roadhouse what a load of ol pony that was is that ridiculous dopey looking smile stuck on Mcgregors face....f**k me that was bad !

• 2 weeks later...

Scoop 

Netflix 

if that’s accurate , that’s a pretty damming verdict on Randy Andy . 

Billie piper turned out quite well in full chav chic , not too right on , just this side of biker bitch , well played and totally believable 

Gillian Anderson was a bit too hammy as Emily Maitlis , good performance though 

well worth a watch , run time about right. 
 A very well made understated British film , handled the sensitive subject well 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Scoop 

Netflix 

Billie piper turned out quite well in full chav chic , not too right on , just this side of biker bitch , well played and totally believable 

Saw it was okay.

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Scoop 

Netflix 

Watched it with Marie last night mate, thought it was pretty good... It's unbelievable what a complete cat crash that interview was, a complete f**k up from his pr woman letting it happen, what she saw in him it thought he could achieve is beyond me ..

Like you say Billie Piper was decent and I thought Gillian Anderson was good as well, it's that go to plummy English voice she uses that grates a bit, stuck in her Maggie Thatcher character 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Borr said:

Emily the criminal, netflix , decent.

Just about to settle down for the night, that could be the one for us .cheers mate

• Like 1

Watched the latest Indian jones today with Mrs. Nowhere near a patch on the originals and ford is just to old to be able to pull off the fighting and action . What I did find impressive was the first 25 mins of the film they had "de aged" Harrison ford for a flashback and it looked exactly what he looked like in the originals . Amazing what they can do 

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Watched the latest Indian jones today with Mrs. Nowhere near a patch on the originals and ford is just to old to be able to pull off the fighting and action . What I did find impressive was the first 25 mins of the film they had "de aged" Harrison ford for a flashback and it looked exactly what he looked like in the originals . Amazing what they can do 

I follow a guy on you tube called critical drinker , he’s normally quite on the money regarding films that I’ll watch and he absolutely pans Indiana jones 

cant bring my self to watch what they’ve  done to one of films greatest action heroes 

6 hours ago, Borr said:

Emily the criminal, netflix , decent.

Just finished it, enjoyed it cheers mate

• Like 1
11 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Watched it with Marie last night mate, thought it was pretty good... It's unbelievable what a complete cat crash that interview was, a complete f**k up from his pr woman letting it happen, what she saw in him it thought he could achieve is beyond me ..

Like you say Billie Piper was decent and I thought Gillian Anderson was good as well, it's that go to plummy English voice she uses that grates a bit, stuck in her Maggie Thatcher character 

Watched it with the wife last night and got to say I enjoyed it though I bet that slimy fecker Prince Andrew will be uncomfortable if he watches it. Lol and that blue whippet running around the BBC gave the character of the newsreader an air of eccentricity. 

• Like 1