what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

Been watching that detective bosch thing. Quite good

" Quite Good "? Quite Good?!? :icon_eek: I watched the whole lot, inside a few weeks, mate. Now, my life's fukking ruined because I've no more Bosch to watch! :D

Seriously; We have " The Sopranos " and " The Wire ". Shit like that's just in an off the charts league of it's own.

" Yellowstone " is looking good. " Band Of Brothers "? " Generation Kill "? This shit ranks as Excellent. I think " Bosch " is pretty much up there too :)

Be fascinated to hear from others who've seen it all. I was very tempted to open a " Bosch " thread, so we could talk about it. Now it's too late! :D

2 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned on this thread before but Ozark is probably the best series i've seen in a while.

Deffo, gagging for series 3

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Quite Good "? Quite Good?!? :icon_eek: I watched the whole lot, inside a few weeks, mate. Now, my life's fukking ruined because I've no more Bosch to watch! :D

Seriously; We have " The Sopranos " and " The Wire ". Shit like that's just in an off the charts league of it's own.

" Yellowstone " is looking good. " Band Of Brothers "? " Generation Kill "? This shit ranks as Excellent. I think " Bosch " is pretty much up there too :)

Be fascinated to hear from others who've seen it all. I was very tempted to open a " Bosch " thread, so we could talk about it. Now it's too late! :D

True detective season 1 top trumps all those imho 

best tv show I’ve ever seen and I f***ing rate the sopranos and b of b over everything else 

• Like 2

Did anyone watch,NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN?.....I just watched it and the ending was a right dissapointment.....or have I missed the point of it....2 hrs and I end up with WTF ????any of you watch it ?

" Mind Games ".

Prime. Hour half? Hmm .....

Written by a woman. For women. None but a nun becomes nun the wiser. None but women could think this shit up. Feel me?

Colin Salmon is in it. Couple of points right there!

Attempts at glorifying women, just doing jobs men do, because they're women. Somehow Equal to men, yet should be be held higher, when they do the same ...??? Yeah. Sure. Feel free to start a thread on That shit ?

• Haha 1

Jigs; I Love NCFOM! Who the hell doesn't? Oh ..... I see ?

Spoiler Alert!!!

He gets away, mate! He's a professional Hit Man. Those fukkers tend to do that. It's really that simple.

I've got it on the shelf, behind me :) Only the quality shit tends to keep a place on there. Shit I'm liable to watch again.

• Thanks 1
On 25/07/2021 at 21:49, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

True detective season 1 top trumps all those imho 

best tv show I’ve ever seen and I f***ing rate the sopranos and b of b over everything else 

Same here fantastic viewing.

Edited by darbo