what was the last film you watched

45 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Kind of agree, but I think the boy McAleese had the CV for it, no? And he hand picked most of the guys brought in for it. Maybe some of the military minded members could advise, but I’d have thought that when mounting an assault from the air, that the weather and cloud conditions would be right up there in terms of planning priorities? “Fail to plan, then plan to fail” right enough. Think they were all very lucky to get out of Colombia alive!

Spot on mate, i'd agree with you on the weather but they still came over poor...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Spot on mate, i'd agree with you on the weather but they still came over poor...

The problem with film makers  is they can make heroes look like clowns and clowns look like heroes …….

• Like 1

Shadow Wolves, Great Action Movies Sky 323, 1 hour 50.  C movie lol  Native Americans and Special Forces Vs Isis. Cheesy, hammy, implausible but a few tidy women in it. Seen worse but only 5/10

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

Sniper: Ultimate Kill, Great Action Movies, Sky 323 again ? must be on Freeview as I got rid of my Sky subscription years back. 1 hour 45.  DEA sniper Vs Cartel sniper. Fast paced, bit predictable but watchable. 7/10

Cheers, D. 

PS my personal film ratings,

10/10 Excellent 

9/10 Very good 

8/10 Good 

7/10 Reasonable 

6/10 Meh 

5/10 Better than nothing 

Below 5 Won't have finished watching it ?

On 26/03/2020 at 00:44, Ted Newgent said:

DO NOT watch guns akimbo

what a pile of steaming ?

Oh! Fukk!!! I think / thought I'd caught a more recent review of this one. Couldn't remember what was said. Now have (Had!) it lined up for tonight, on Prime :(

Like Alveric then, my search must continue.

" 13 Hours ".

Flix. 2:20. Sort of Libyan 'Black Hawk Down'. But, not as good.

Naah. I started, so I finished. But, it's getting a bit like even the septics are realising the time served lessons; You have Green Berets, Navy Seals, Rangers and Marines.

But, they have entire fukking populaces of wild eyed young men who Want to become martyrs. You think of your children, at home? They think only of the children their god will grant them, once they martyr themselves against you.

Oh, and all the drones and jets and battle ships are no fukking good to you, when everyone from your chief to the POTUS are busy in a massive cirlcle cock suck. Film shows us that.

Move along .....

Watched that The Hitmans Bodyguard last night, what a load of shite that was. One of them films that had too many great actors in it but the script and plot were so lame...

Wasted my Saturday night on that crap...

13 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" 13 Hours ".

Flix. 2:20. Sort of Libyan 'Black Hawk Down'. But, not as good.

Naah. I started, so I finished. But, it's getting a bit like even the septics are realising the time served lessons; You have Green Berets, Navy Seals, Rangers and Marines.

But, they have entire fukking populaces of wild eyed young men who Want to become martyrs. You think of your children, at home? They think only of the children their god will grant them, once they martyr themselves against you.

Oh, and all the drones and jets and battle ships are no fukking good to you, when everyone from your chief to the POTUS are busy in a massive cirlcle cock suck. Film shows us that.

Move along .....

Killary Clinton left them to die …….

• Like 1

Not a film but a series I’ve just started watching on Netflix. Born to be wild …. An Ozzy lunatic in the Amazon. I’d be surprised if the fukcer lives ???

he’s just used a caman to crack a coconut ???