What’s it like in your area ?C19

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No threats to mine and our lasses jobs at the moment its construction and the hospitality sector I reckon will take a battering.The sad thing is all this fekin panic buying even our local shops are seeing folk buying stuff in bulk.

The panic buying is fukcing pathetic. Mrs just gone to get nappies for our baby and they're all gone

• Like 4

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the past couple of days totally bizarre. It's like a series of ups and downs. Yes it's scary and everyone is worried about the future. But then I go pick my son up from school and I felt nosta

f**k China, nobody should deal with them again.......leaving the whole of the western world so exposed to a hostile alien power is at best negligent and at worst downright criminal 

Yes mate but have to bring a loo roll ,that the rule . No roll ,no run 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm pricing a job this afternoon, meeting scaffolders on site, plus got to order skips ect. Quote got to be in by tonight with a view to starting on Tuesday as its a rush job. I'm going to tell them I'll do it but only if they pay on day of completion....no chance I'm paying out all the expenses to wait months to get paid myself. Mind you if it comes off it will take the pressure off for a month or two.....

I’d be asking for a deposit and interim payments if I were you mate no way I’d be funding anybody’s big job in these economically uncertain times that’s if the builders merchants are even open to buy the kit ?   

• Like 3

Just discovered a government directive that appears to suggest that outside workers can continue to work as long as they respect the guidelines about safe personal distances, etc. Most of my jobs are holiday homes so there will be nobody at home. I have printed off the directive, my professional registration and an explanation of my work and hopefully Mole-Patrol can get back on the road on Friday. ?

Still no answer to the Federation of Anglers request for the government to clarify the position regards fishing. At the moment it is a no-no. ?

7 hours ago, Arry said:

Sean wash your mouth out stop talking about decorating. I bloody hate decorating and if wifey gets wind she will be on my back Lol.

Cheers Arry

?My pet hate painting too arry mate.... 

She threatened to put me on rashions?

So I gave in?

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Trucks, cars, bikes, gold, dogs...... A man could do real well for himself..... With some cash on the hip ?

Just a little Ray of sunshine arnt you ?

I reckon our factory will be slowing down soon most of the works from jcb and caterpillar and can't see many new machines being made or sold. 

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Just a little Ray of sunshine arnt you ?

I reckon our factory will be slowing down soon most of the works from jcb and caterpillar and can't see many new machines being made or sold. 

? Got to stay positive mate?be plenty of bargains about next few weeks?