What’s it like in your area ?C19

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found the past couple of days totally bizarre. It's like a series of ups and downs. Yes it's scary and everyone is worried about the future. But then I go pick my son up from school and I felt nosta

f**k China, nobody should deal with them again.......leaving the whole of the western world so exposed to a hostile alien power is at best negligent and at worst downright criminal 

Yes mate but have to bring a loo roll ,that the rule . No roll ,no run 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Dunno if you meant me but I was f****d over Xmas aswell had go hospital the lot proper chills never felt so ill 

Yep it was you mate, I remember a few of us talking about it. I rember making a joke over it about my mrs saying I was talking nonsense lol. Yep, I was rough as buns ?

Just now, shaaark said:

Yep it was you mate, I remember a few of us talking about it. I rember making a joke over it about my mrs saying I was talking nonsense lol. Yep, I was rough as buns ?

That’s it lol was run down after aswell for weeks had styes conjunctivitis had neither before in my life knocked my bollocks out... few my pals were f****d aswell about the same time.. didn’t eat for 5 days lost near on a stone in weight and I only usually weigh 12 stone as it is !!

• Like 1

Had a couple cases but the shops have been emptyed missus went to do a weekly shop and had to go to 4 different places to get what we needed mental really. I will not be going into insolution I need to work have a big bill from my car to pay off and skint at the moment amongst other things 

27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You all stocked up with the real essentials kev?

Lad I play pool with nipped over the border yesterday afternoon to stock up at a coffee shop. While he was in there the Dutch announced the closure of cafes & coffee shops. When he came out there was over a hundred people queuing down the road! ?

I think this has been doing the rounds for at least a couple of months, lad in my lads football team has had high temp and cough for 10 days, his mam was poorly with it few weeks back and so was his sister. His mam is a nurse and non of them have been tested or will be tested and she has been working the whole time. My lad the other night came down with a fever, very mild cough and sore throat for 48 hours and then gone so god knows if it was china flu or not, but without robust testing it's impossible to know the real impact. I'm still of the opinion that it's more widespread than reported and the death rate is probably below 1%.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

The big supermarkets are decimated round here but the local shops are still holding up well.

Just took my daughter to her swimming club, maybe for the last time (although sodium hypochlorite kills it) and the centre was as busy as usual, gym and classes full too. Even had the gangs of local scrotes outside the offey on my way home!

Gonna get a lot worse though...

Our local swimming pool was nearly empty on Sunday, it's normally packed 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Down in Dorset monkey worlds shut down, ven fest is cancelled, Teddy rocks music festivals moved from may to September, Georgian fayre in Blandford cancelled. 

And I seen that McDonald's are doing away with sit down meals only doing takeaways and drive thrus. 

Lots of companies going under. Know someone who runs events company - they are f****d, half staff been laid off, lost millions already. Lass I know world in recruitment - their firm is going under as they can't make money if they can't place folk in jobs etc etc.

• Like 2