Coronavirus

9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You do  realise that every single week , up and down the uk , that clubs like that meet twice a month and that money will be fired away to charity by the governing bodies at various levels until it’s in the millions ....millions 

next time your in a hospital with a ventilator or some sort of machine  , or see a poorly child in the paper with a new wheel chair , the masons will have played some part in that . 

Only national lottery and the rotary club donate more than the lodge , in the USA last year nearly a billion Masonic dollars were donated . 

Wierdos eh? 

Postcode lottery must put more in, I've been in it for years now and won chuff all. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm open minded and have my health as a priority. I would encourage everyone to do as much research as possible.

Same! Can't argue with that. The problem starts when complete horseshit gets circulated on social media as facts, like 5G causing C19 and Bill Gates being responsible for faulty polio vaccinations that have killed anywhere between 40 and 400,000 Indian kids. If you're willing to research it you'll know it's bullshit.

Is there a line you draw with any medication, vaccine etc or are you just 100% for everything that's recommended?

I don't know how you've managed to draw the 100% remark from anything I've posted so far but to clarify, no I don't. In this thread at least two posters have pushed the idea that hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for C19, parroting a reality TV host. Despite showing poor preliminary results in several clinical trials the response is YouTube clips about Big Pharma conspiracies and how the doctors that have told us not to rush out and buy it until the clinical trials are completed are part of that conspiracy. I will 100% question anything that's posted along those lines.

What science are you referring too? The same science that is backed by the major donors and technocrats that wish to vaccinate the entire planet?

No mate. The science behind shit that actually works. The science behind drugs like Remdesivir that is actually showing promising results in it's clinical trials but hasn't been mentioned on here yet as it isn't circulating on social media.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, scotty12 said:

what other countries are getting tested and coming back with a false reading of positive ??

How many people are being tested?

An earlier post asked why isn't it effecting India, China and Africa? If the 1st world can't fulfill it's own self decreed testing obligations how realistic is it that India is able to out test us? The US hasn't even got close to a couple of percent of it's population citing testing kit shortages. UK has fallen behind it's own targets for presumably similar reasons. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that the reason we're not hearing about the virus in other countries is that you can't confirm how bad it is because you're either woefully under-testing, or not testing at all?

Or in the case of China you've been caught fudging the numbers so many times that no one takes you seriously anymore?

What about people that are getting tested negative and then contracting the virus at a later date?

The problem with raw 24/7/365 data is that we have absolutely nothing to compare it with and probably won't for months, possibly years from now.

Edited by ChrisJones
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nothing to be defensive about it , I’ll freely admit to being a Freemason . 

The masons is everything you think it isn’t and not what you think it is . I can carefully guarantee that I’m not planning the new world order take over every second Wednesday my friend 

historical , patriotic , charitable and requiring study. I don’t see what the issue is with it in so manys eyes 

“Right Carly, I’m off out down the masons”

”Whatever you f***ing buffoon......” 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Same! Can't argue with that. The problem starts when complete horseshit gets circulated on social media as facts, like 5G causing C19 and Bill Gates being responsible for faulty polio vaccinations that have killed anywhere between 40 and 400,000 Indian kids. If you're willing to research it you'll know it's bullshit.

I don't know how you've managed to draw the 100% remark from anything I've posted so far but to clarify, no I don't. In this thread at least two posters have pushed the idea that hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for C19, parroting a reality TV host. Despite showing poor preliminary results in several clinical trials the response is YouTube clips about Big Pharma conspiracies and how the doctors that have told us not to rush out and buy it until the clinical trials are completed are part of that conspiracy. I will 100% question anything that's posted along those lines.

No mate. The science behind shit that actually works. The science behind drugs like Remdesivir that is actually showing promising results in it's clinical trials but hasn't been mentioned on here yet as it isn't circulating on social media.

Why would anyone have an issue with people recommending something that has proven to be effective in some situations, ie zinc and hyhydroxychloroquine? Plenty references to this from doctors currently treating patients, it's there, very obvious.

You will always get people circulating rubbish on the internet wether true or false. So what are you going to do about it? The government has been promulgating propaganda for years on the people is all sorts of ways, no problem there though?

5G, this is the next big offender to the establishment lol. Anything that breaks down your body's defenses, wether it be radiation, low quality nutrition etc etc is not good for a human being. I don't need a study to come out to tell me that standing or living next to a gigantic antenna that is a hub for extremely concentrated radio waves is not the best for human health. 

37 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Why would anyone have an issue with people recommending something that has proven to be effective in some situations, ie zinc and hyhydroxychloroquine? Plenty references to this from doctors currently treating patients, it's there, very obvious.

It's effective against malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis. It also causes serious side effects in those patients yet the treatments continue because it's believed the risk of side-effects is outweighed by the benefits of the treatment. Bit like vaccines but a lot more dangerous. It was untested against C19 and found to have all of the risks and none of the benefits. As someone like yourself who's very keen on research regarding what you're putting into your body would you just blindly follow the recommendations 100% or would you rather see what the outcome would be with further data?

You will always get people circulating rubbish on the internet wether true or false. So what are you going to do about it? The government has been promulgating propaganda for years on the people is all sorts of ways, no problem there though?

Counter it with facts. I disagree with censorship but calling out bullshit for what it is, is civic duty!

Why would you suggest I don't have a problem with government propaganda?

5G, this is the next big offender to the establishment lol. Anything that breaks down your body's defenses, wether it be radiation, low quality nutrition etc etc is not good for a human being.

Agreed so why would it not be okay in this paragraph but perfectly acceptable to offer a drug that is known, through decades of research, to have serious side effects for a medical condition that it's untested on, in the paragraph above?

I certainly wouldn't take it without medical supervision, would you based on the recommendation of a reality TV host?

I don't need a study to come out to tell me that standing or living next to a gigantic antenna that is a hub for extremely concentrated radio waves is not the best for human health. 

Do you believe that 5G causes coronavirus as has been stated earlier on this thread? Would you circulate such misinformation?

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
47 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Anything that breaks down your body's defenses, wether it be radiation, low quality nutrition etc etc is not good for a human being.

But you just told us half the reason the older generation are living so long is because they lived off bread and dripping....make your mind up chief.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

But you just told us half the reason the older generation are living so long is because they lived off bread and dripping....make your mind up chief.

I see you have made a connection, an incorrect one mate.

There's low quality nutrition is beef and dripping and low quality nutrition that is laced with chemicals, additives, and could barely pass as food. I know which one I'd be having, and am having. Good old fashioned food. Meat, veg and modern carbohydrates. Done.

They live longer because they had a foundation that was based on food. Foundation is everything. 

Not on medication, not on man made bottled milk for babies as opposed to breast milk. Not on vaccines,not on chemicals in food, not on high sugar treats and sweets that this generation is overwhelmed by from a young age. Not on living in doors most of the time, sitting in front of a 50" TV, gaming, internet, but working outdoors and becoming strong because of it. Perfect health certainly not, but strong genes to pass on. That's just how life works. 

All the medical industry attempts to do is mimic natures cures and the bodies own defenses. 

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

It's effective against malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis. It also causes serious side effects in those patients yet the treatments continue because it's believed the risk of side-effects is outweighed by the benefits of the treatment. Bit like vaccines but a lot more dangerous. It was untested against C19 and found to have all of the risks and none of the benefits. As someone like yourself who's very keen on research regarding what you're putting into your body would you just blindly follow the recommendations 100% or would you rather see what the outcome would be with further data?

Counter it with facts. I disagree with censorship but calling out bullshit for what it is, is civic duty!

Why would you suggest I don't have a problem with government propaganda?

Agreed so why would it not be okay in this paragraph but perfectly acceptable to offer a drug that is known, through decades of research, to have serious side effects for a medical condition that it's untested on, in the paragraph above?

I certainly wouldn't take it without medical supervision, would you based on the recommendation of a reality TV host?

Do you believe that 5G causes coronavirus as has been stated earlier on this thread? Would you circulate such misinformation?

Food has no side effects in general and is the safest option for building up defenses and keeping you healthy and strong. Any medication that has proven side effects is obviously a risk, and unless it is claiming to save your life then forget it. 

I would not circulate anything unless i experienced it my self and has helped me. People get far too wrapped up in drugs and medicine's. Real food has it all in general. If you are serious about your health then you would already know the power of nutrition, the timing of it and how the body is incredibly changeable for the good or the bad depending on what you put in it. 

Wouldn't you say it slightly suspect when certain videos are immediately removed from platforms, but the videos that discredit the very thing are able to circulate more and more? I think so.

Regards testing for this virus.

India and Africa should be dropping like flies if it's as deadly as is suggested. 

I would suggest that there is a reluctancy to carry out all out testing. It's framed to appear as ' oh we just don't have enough tests, we're working on it' etc etc.

If you were to test everyone in the UK today, on the current data.

Those infected, those that recovered and those that have unfortunately died. What would the stats suggest? It would highlight that the more you test the less likely you are of contracting it and dying. It would bring down the severity of this virus. That's not good for public relations.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

India and Africa should be dropping like flies if it's as deadly as is suggested. 

I would suggest that there is a reluctancy to carry out all out testing. It's framed to appear as ' oh we just don't have enough tests, we're working on it' etc etc.

If you were to test everyone in the UK today, on the current data.

Those infected, those that recovered and those that have unfortunately died. What would the stats suggest? It would highlight that the more you test the less likely you are of contracting it and dying. It would bring down the severity of this virus. That's not good for public relations.

Depressingly spot on. If it’s true that black people have a 4 times higher chance of death and it’s as dangerous as being made out Africa should be in a desperate state but it’s not ?. We have had an overreaction that will have far reaching consequences for the entire country and now the government and media are trying to cover up their mistakes. The lockdown we have had has achieved bugger all, it was not strict enough to really stop the virus but plenty strict enough to destroy our economy for years to come. Great. Time to throw everything we have at protecting those that are actually at risk (underlying health problems and the elderly) and let everyone else crack on with getting immunity and getting the country moving again. Stop living in fear it’s not going anywhere. 

Edited by Bobtheferret
52 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

They live longer because they had a foundation that was based on food. Foundation is everything. 

Not on medication, not on man made bottled milk for babies as opposed to breast milk. Not on vaccines,not on chemicals in food, not on high sugar treats and sweets that this generation is overwhelmed by from a young age. Not on living in doors most of the time, sitting in front of a 50" TV, gaming, internet, but working outdoors and becoming strong because of it. Perfect health certainly not, but strong genes to pass on. That's just how life works. 

The generation of which you speak are being disproportionately effected by this virus. This is being played out with the data we have at present. I won't pull the current stats for brevity, and open to correction by anyone, but over 55 your risk from this virus is double anyone under 50 and compounds into the 60's and 70's. Yes there are newsworthy examples of the extremes but we have data from 3 countries that is showing this is hitting the elderly the worst. Every preventative measure you've currently listed isn't preventing this. While quality nutrition is indeed extremely important it doesn't prevent C19. Or measles. Or malaria. Or lupus. Or diphtheria. Or tuberculosis.

Also most carriers are asymptomatic we haven't got the capacity to show exactly who has had it and who has recovered from it with even mild symptoms. To forgo a successful vaccine if one is available would unnecessarily put these people at extreme risk. You could carry the virus and infect multiple people with varying consequences and be completely oblivious to the outcome. You may have already done so. As could anyone reading this.

How does that sit with your fundamental morality? :hmm:

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Food has no side effects in general and is the safest option for building up defenses and keeping you healthy and strong. Any medication that has proven side effects is obviously a risk, and unless it is claiming to save your life then forget it.

As above. What about vaccination to prevent the spread of the illness to those that are vulnerable? I'm not concerned about my personal health and safety but I will vaccinate if one becomes available after the checks and balances have been addressed. Not so much for my well being as I'm very low risk but for the safety of my parents, neighbours and colleagues. That on it's own is sufficient reason to utilise any vaccine.

54 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I would not circulate anything unless i experienced it my self and has helped me. People get far too wrapped up in drugs and medicine's. Real food has it all in general. If you are serious about your health then you would already know the power of nutrition, the timing of it and how the body is incredibly changeable for the good or the bad depending on what you put in it. 

Agreed but as above, above that. Nutrition doesn't prevent a plethora of diseases that modern medication can. All the organic produce in the world won't change that.

56 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Wouldn't you say it slightly suspect when certain videos are immediately removed from platforms, but the videos that discredit the very thing are able to circulate more and more? I think so.

I rarely go down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory anymore. The counter argument to your statement is that people are posting horseshit and someone has finally had the sense to nip it in the bud. As per my previous posts on the matter it's a civic duty to refute this bullshit wherever possible.

If a private company wishes to censor any content on it's platform it has every right to do so. If you have any evidence to back this conspiracy besides slight suspicion I'm sure we'd all be willing to look at it providing it isn't from another conspiracy site parroting the same nonsense.

47 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

As previously posted. What are India and Africa's test levels at? 50%? 100%? 1%?

Given that first world is completely unprepared to test even a fraction of it's population do you have any reputable evidence to suggest that this isn't effecting them?