Coronavirus

47 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If their aim is to put a dent in the older population then they haven't done a good job of it.

It will if this virus becomes a seasonal thing. 

Its all about the long game old bean. 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Good job we have a vaccine on the horizon. 

We deserve all we get if we're voluntarily going to take a vaccine jab thats being pushed by a group of scientists and technocrats that consider the human population as the main problem that must be addressed in the 21st Century! You take your jab lol

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

We deserve all we get if we're voluntarily going to take a vaccine jab thats being pushed by a group of scientists and technocrats that consider the human population as the main problem that must be addressed in the 21st Century! You take your jab lol

You see I just don't get this logic. Did your children have their vaccinations? 

People can't have it both ways, you either trust them or you don't? 

Think about it like this, if they were really out to poison you with something the last thing they would do is put it in your injections. 

3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

You are likely wrong. The virus appears to be mutating slowly and mildly, all good news for a potential vaccination. 

The old saying rings true.

"Only time will tell" 

27 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You see I just don't get this logic. Did your children have their vaccinations? 

People can't have it both ways, you either trust them or you don't? 

Think about it like this, if they were really out to poison you with something the last thing they would do is put it in your injections. 

Trust them or not? Well ofcourse you don't trust strangers until you get to know them. As time passes, trust may be gained if they show themselves to be trust worthy and responsible.

It would extremely naive to trust the lives of your family on the guidance of billionaire's, who main objective like all businesses is to make a profit.

Your right that you can't have it both ways. Either you take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing or you let others make that decision. The former will be here alot longer than the latter that's for sure.

17 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Trust them or not? Well ofcourse you don't trust strangers until you get to know them. As time passes, trust may be gained if they show themselves to be trust worthy and responsible.

It would extremely naive to trust the lives of your family on the guidance of billionaire's, who main objective like all businesses is to make a profit.

Your right that you can't have it both ways. Either you take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing or you let others make that decision. The former will be here alot longer than the latter that's for sure.

I don't and have never got to know any individual who gave me my vaccinations as a child. 

Edited by Greb147
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Don't worry about it, mate! This anti-vax bollocks comes from ignorance and fear. Fact is we're not doctors and our entire medical training begins and ends with an internet connection. That's why I'll generally look towards someone with actual expertise in these situations. I've had all my jabs. Kids have had all their jabs. Dogs too! It's a straight answer to a straight question.

One thing C19 is showing, at least here in the US, that a lot of the anti-vaxxers and many more on the fence are starting to listen to science instead of social media. This is a good thing. That's the main reason I go for tested medicines instead of healing crystals and YouTube conspiracy sites! :thumbs:

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
44 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Don't worry about it, mate! This anti-vax bollocks comes from ignorance and fear. Fact is we're not doctors and our entire medical training begins and ends with an internet connection. That's why I'll generally look towards someone with actual expertise in these situations. I've had all my jabs. Kids have had all their jabs. Dogs too! It's a straight answer to a straight question.

One thing C19 is showing, at least here in the US, that a lot of the anti-vaxxers and many more on the fence are starting to listen to science instead of social media. This is a good thing. That's the main reason I go for tested medicines instead of healing crystals and YouTube conspiracy sites! :thumbs:

Exactly, unless you know better you have to put your trust in doctors. Just imagine if one of your kids died from something that could have been prevented with a vaccine. 

Listening to medical science or Jane off Facebook, I know which eggs my basket are going in. 

• Like 2

Like any medicine, do your due diligence before you take it or apply it.....there’s literally a whole world of information at your fingertips.

Im sure most people look up any new medicines they are prescribed on the net, I know my old woman does.

She will spend a few days or more finding out all the info she can before taken anything or having any non essential procedure and then make a decision based of personal judgement of all the evidence she can collect.

She does the same for me and the kids

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not suggesting either, but how do you know this? You seem a bit too certain of what other people may or may not do.

It always going to be the same.

Either your for everything that's pushed, or your a conspiracy theorist! Lol

There is nothing theoretical about the many conspiracies that have surfaced and have been proved correct.

59 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly, unless you know better you have to put your trust in doctors. Just imagine if one of your kids died from something that could have been prevented with a vaccine.

Just a bit of clarification on things. Even if you are vaccinated, you can still catch the very disease, virus etc that you are vaccinated against, you do know this?

It doesn't guarantee anything and it cannot be proven that it would have saved your life. 

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I'm not suggesting either, but how do you know this? You seem a bit too certain of what other people may or may not do.

It always going to be the same.

Either your for everything that's pushed, or your a conspiracy theorist! Lol

There is nothing theoretical about the many conspiracies that have surfaced and have been proved correct.

Just a bit of clarification on things. Even if you are vaccinated, you can still catch the very disease, virus etc that you are vaccinated against, you do know this?

It doesn't guarantee anything and it cannot be proven that it would have saved your life. 

As I said due diligence.....

What is it

What does it do?

What are the side effects?

How many seem to suffer side effects?

Who benefits from you taking it?

Is there a reason they would lie for their own benefit?

Have they in the past ?

I think there have been enough Thelydomide (spel?), Valium, towns in the USA hooked on opiates to make everyone ask questions 

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm open minded and have my health as a priority. I would encourage everyone to do as much research as possible.

Is there a line you draw with any medication, vaccine etc or are you just 100% for everything that's recommended?

What science are you referring too? The same science that is backed by the major donors and technocrats that wish to vaccinate the entire planet?