Coronavirus

53 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If folk honestly think the powers that be are going to use a biological weapon disguised as a virus and radiation from phone towers to control the worlds population, that’s bordering on a bit of paranoia, an that’s cool. But if them same folk think they can hide or escape from it( if it’s really happening) jist by moving a bit further away from said towers an refusing to have there jab, don’t they think the richest most powerful folk in world will just find another way to deal with you, or ye think they will give ye best ?

Courtesy of the Bacofoil Brigade...

post-22-0-65365800-1509391288.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If folk honestly think the powers that be are going to use a biological weapon disguised as a virus and radiation from phone towers to control the worlds population, that’s bordering on a bit of paranoia, an that’s cool. But if them same folk think they can hide or escape from it( if it’s really happening) jist by moving a bit further away from said towers an refusing to have there jab, don’t they think the richest most powerful folk in world will just find another way to deal with you, or ye think they will give ye best ?

Chemicals and radiation doh!

Good afternoon, folks, well look here, 325 pages covering all health topics from ingrowing toe nails to bot fly infestation how this world is in such a state with all you doctors ,,,,,  sorry knowledgable  people on board beats me, perhaps you could assist me wi my problem,   righty ho here goes, with me being a wrinkly, every morning I go the bathroom fer a slash, will it come will it buggery, hrs I stand there thrutching, but to no avail, so downstairs I go, halfway down, yes I feel a murmur so up I go again,   nowt doing, trouble is when I do start dear me, niagra falls,  eh,  thing is its a bit embarrassing when your at the tills in Tesco,    hello any advice welcome, you can even take the PISS

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Good afternoon, folks, well look here, 325 pages covering all health topics from ingrowing toe nails to bot fly infestation how this world is in such a state with all you doctors ,,,,,  sorry knowledgable  people on board beats me, perhaps you could assist me wi my problem,   righty ho here goes, with me being a wrinkly, every morning I go the bathroom fer a slash, will it come will it buggery, hrs I stand there thrutching, but to no avail, so downstairs I go, halfway down, yes I feel a murmur so up I go again,   nowt doing, trouble is when I do start dear me, niagra falls,  eh,  thing is its a bit embarrassing when your at the tills in Tesco,    hello any advice welcome, you can even take the PISS

Prostate. Time for the finger... :whistling:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

The generation of which you speak are being disproportionately effected by this virus. This is being played out with the data we have at present. I won't pull the current stats for brevity, and open to correction by anyone, but over 55 your risk from this virus is double anyone under 50 and compounds into the 60's and 70's. Yes there are newsworthy examples of the extremes but we have data from 3 countries that is showing this is hitting the elderly the worst. Every preventative measure you've currently listed isn't preventing this. While quality nutrition is indeed extremely important it doesn't prevent C19. Or measles. Or malaria. Or lupus. Or diphtheria. Or tuberculosis.

Also most carriers are asymptomatic we haven't got the capacity to show exactly who has had it and who has recovered from it with even mild symptoms. To forgo a successful vaccine if one is available would unnecessarily put these people at extreme risk. You could carry the virus and infect multiple people with varying consequences and be completely oblivious to the outcome. You may have already done so. As could anyone reading this.

How does that sit with your fundamental morality? :hmm:

The old and the very young, ie those with lower immunity to life's challenges in general are at greater risk yes. That shouldn't be a surprise really should it that viruses/diseases etc are likely to affect the weaker of us around. 

I think your jumping the gun abit with the vaccine suggestion for all. Morally every human being has the right to choose what he or she wishes to put in their own bodies. Over rule this and nothing matters regards human rights.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

As previously posted. What are India and Africa's test levels at? 50%? 100%? 1%?

Given that first world is completely unprepared to test even a fraction of it's population do you have any reputable evidence to suggest that this isn't effecting them?

For the third world to come off less effected than the first world from a deadly virus pandemic seems to be incredibly strange do you think? 

What these countries testing levels are, is of little importance compared to numbers of deaths from the Virus since the outbreak began? USA and UK are leading the world?

22 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

For the third world to come off less effected than the first world from a deadly virus pandemic seems to be incredibly strange do you think? 

What these countries testing levels are, is of little importance compared to numbers of deaths from the Virus since the outbreak began? USA and UK are leading the world?

1. We don't know the full stats in these countries. 

2. It may have not got a foothold in these countries, yet anyway. 

3. If testing has been so poor over here then what do you think it will be like in India or Africa? 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I see you have made a connection, an incorrect one mate.

There's low quality nutrition is beef and dripping and low quality nutrition that is laced with chemicals, additives, and could barely pass as food. I know which one I'd be having, and am having. Good old fashioned food. Meat, veg and modern carbohydrates. Done.

They live longer because they had a foundation that was based on food. Foundation is everything. 

Not on medication, not on man made bottled milk for babies as opposed to breast milk. Not on vaccines,not on chemicals in food, not on high sugar treats and sweets that this generation is overwhelmed by from a young age. Not on living in doors most of the time, sitting in front of a 50" TV, gaming, internet, but working outdoors and becoming strong because of it. Perfect health certainly not, but strong genes to pass on. That's just how life works. 

All the medical industry attempts to do is mimic natures cures and the bodies own defenses. 

So you are saying that 6 months on bread and dripping is better for the human body than 6 months on Tesco ready meals ?

The body dont give a shit mate if its not getting balanced nourishment in reasonable quantity its not going to sustain itself....ask them poor little African kids.

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just one question, as I've never heard of  it, but what on earth is THRUTCHING?!! ?

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

So you are saying that 6 months on bread and dripping is better for the human body than 6 months on Tesco ready meals ?

The body dont give a shit mate if its not getting balanced nourishment in reasonable quantity its not going to sustain itself....ask them poor little African kids.

What I'm saying is what I said?