Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Everyone is hoping for a vaccine.

That ain't going to happen I don't think.they can't stop the flu.

Even the flu jab that's made for next season is a guess as to what way it mutates.

If they did make a vaccine then everyone in the whole world would need a jab.

And that will never happen impossible to do.

So the chance of stoping covid19 is nil in my eyes.

But it's a way to reduce the world population though..

600k a year die from the flu around the world.this covid might kill 10s millions a year.the old folk are a burden on every country in the world.

So this covid 19 is probably liked by some countrys.truth be told.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

Everyone is hoping for a vaccine.

That ain't going to happen I don't think.they can't stop the flu.

Even the flu jab that's made for next season is a guess as to what way it mutates.

If they did make a vaccine then everyone in the whole world would need a jab.

And that will never happen impossible to do.

So the chance of stoping covid19 is nil in my eyes.

But it's a way to reduce the world population though..

600k a year die from the flu around the world.this covid might kill 10s millions a year.the old folk are a burden on every country in the world.

So this covid 19 is probably liked by some countrys.truth be told.

You are likely wrong. The virus appears to be mutating slowly and mildly, all good news for a potential vaccination. 

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Purely a cull of the old and unhealthy in the world's population. 

If your to unhealthy to pay taxYOU MUST DIE

Mate, do you know what, I don’t think that’s as fantastical as it sounds......I think that’s been policy for a while, just not in such high profile manner.

We have all been locked in and bored so have discussed all the various little angles.....but I still feel like humanity have have been getting it all wrong on so many levels for too long and nature has simply unleashed something to redress the balance a bit.

You see massive outbreaks in all over population in the animal kingdom......the world can heal itself of just about anything.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, do you know what, I don’t think that’s as fantastical as it sounds......I think that’s been policy for a while, just not in such high profile manner.

We have all been locked in and bored so have discussed all the various little angles.....but I still feel like humanity have have been getting it all wrong on so many levels for too long and nature has simply unleashed something to redress the balance a bit.

You see massive outbreaks in all over population in the animal kingdom......the world can heal itself of just about anything.

If it is a master plan.then it's some genius idea though mate.

And I'm not into the conspiracy side of things.but this virus would be an amazing feat for the master plan.

That's if there is a master plan of course.

3 minutes ago, king said:

If it is a master plan.then it's some genius idea though mate.

And I'm not into the conspiracy side of things.but this virus would be an amazing feat for the master plan.

That's if there is a master plan of course.

I honestly don’t think there is any type of great conspiracy or germ warfare or any of that shit......I think it’s as simple as planet earth firing a warning shot over our bows.

We ain’t meant to be living like this, full stop ! 
The simplest explanation is sometimes the hardest for folks to believe, in fact we don’t want to believe because the nature of human beings is selfish and stupid....it’s what we are.

Look at pre virus, all the talk was of climate change and polluting the earth......In steps Mother Nature and bingo, that’s how you do it....cured in 3 months.

Its up to us if we go and f**k it all up again, and the chances are we probably will ! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I honestly don’t think there is any type of great conspiracy or germ warfare or any of that shit......I think it’s as simple as planet earth firing a warning shot over our bows.

The simplest explanation is sometimes the hardest for folks to believe, in fact we don’t want to believe because the nature of human beings is selfish and stupid....it’s what we are.

Look at pre virus, all the talk was of climate change and polluting the earth......In steps Mother Nature and bingo, that’s how you do it....cured in 3 months.

Its up to us if we go and f**k it all up again, and the chances are we probably will ! 

It was just sick of your crack and thought everyone needed a break from it 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can't agree more humans are very selfish as a species.

And mother nature can't be tamed either. 

It's just something we have to watch play out.and sadly we have all got a front row seat..

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It was just sick of your crack and thought everyone needed a break from it 

Your jokes are wetter than a spastics chin ! 

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

This could be right

we have the potential to destroy ourselves, and everything around us

every so often we have a bad year for seasonal flue deaths in 2018 -2019 there was only 1,692 deaths from seasonal flu and in 2014-15 there was 28,330 which is just below where we are now

6 minutes ago, sid g said:

talk of furlough payments being cut that could be a financial killer for a lot of people after this week ends announcement  the holiday will be over and in money terms shits gonna get real for a lot of people ... 

Think I'll be back in after the weekend .. wonder if customers will adhere to any restrictions work put in place .