Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lurcherman 887

Terror atttack

Recommended Posts


Shows how accepted this is nowadays that only 5 replies 

how Hardened we have became to these occurrences ! 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky news version , a gentleman has been shot by armed response when been called to an altercation between two people there were also some other people been treated by paramedics who were harmed by the gentleman ,

 

real version , some dirty Muslim paki scummy nonce has stabbed people because of his 3rd world nonce loving brain washed religion told him to figh the innocents infidels in there own country,so some decent  white British Police officers have shot him dead like the dirty camel headed towel jockey nonce lover that he is , 

shamr they didn’t feed him to some pigs and send his digestied  remains along with some pig shit to his family 

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least they are saying it’s an Islamic related terror attack instead of someone with mental issues, ✌️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Shows how accepted this is nowadays that only 5 replies 

how Hardened we have became to these occurrences ! 

im afraid your right mate just common place every day stuff  these days     very sad state  of afairs 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Sky news version , a gentleman has been shot by armed response when been called to an altercation between two people there were also some other people been treated by paramedics who were harmed by the gentleman ,

 

real version , some dirty Muslim paki scummy nonce has stabbed people because of his 3rd world nonce loving brain washed religion told him to figh the innocents infidels in there own country,so some decent  white British Police officers have shot him dead like the dirty camel headed towel jockey nonce lover that he is , 

shamr they didn’t feed him to some pigs and send his digestied  remains along with some pig shit to his family 

Exactly what I thought haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Says on sky he was being actively watched by the security services I see Khan has soon jumped in that's one terrorist he won't be visting in jail 

Edited by Blackmag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Says on sky he was being actively watched by the security services I see Khan has soon jumped in that's one terrorist he won't be visting in jail 

Anno but Jeremy corbyn is on his way to the mosque to offer support for the innocent scumbag who was ruthlessly murdered at the hands of the police, after all it wasn’t his fault white people kept throwing themselves onto his knife as he was sharpening his pencils ready for making new architect drawings for a new homeless shelter

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Anno but Jeremy corbyn is on his way to the mosque to offer support for the innocent scumbag who was ruthlessly murdered at the hands of the police, after all it wasn’t his fault white people kept throwing themselves onto his knife as he was sharpening his pencils ready for making new architect drawings for a new homeless shelter

That wouldn't surprise either len another terrorist supporting cnut 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...