Here we go.

50 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why use shock and awe when you can embarrass them on Twitter with a photo of Their pride and joy on fire .....

Now now Stiff, just remember we are jolly well British. We don't support the yanks playing the sheriff  of the world. We do things strictly according to the book. Well I think that's the case, Johnstone is still bucking in Mystique and nobody has been able to rouse him for any wise words of international diplomacy. Still I reckon he will emerge soon with a two fingers salute and sporting a cigar, his usual tribute act.. What's the betting he will lick the Don's arse when he does stir himself? I don't think Ladbrokes will be offering any odds at all on that. Just my rambling opinion.?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won’t be going , in such a tense situation, it would be seen as an escalation of force with my arrival 

They're sending Socks instead. But he's not allowed his knife........ for his own safety!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Now now Stiff, just remember we are jolly well British. We don't support the yanks playing the sheriff  of the world. We do things strictly according to the book. Well I think that's the case, Johnstone is still bucking in Mystique and nobody has been able to rouse him for any wise words of international diplomacy. Still I reckon he will emerge soon with a two fingers salute and sporting a cigar, his usual tribute act.. What's the betting he will lick the Don's arse when he does stir himself? I don't think Ladbrokes will be offering any odds at all on that. Just my rambling opinion.?

I know your a staunch labour man mate and I respect that..

But just say Labour had won this election and Corbyn was now running the show, how do you think he would respond to this attack?

Would he stick to his principles and support the downtrodden people of Iran?

Or sided with the USA to ensure the countries alliance stayed intact?

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I know your a staunch labour man mate and I respect that..

But just say Labour had won this election and Corbyn was now running the show, how do you think he would respond to this attack?

Would he stick to his principles and support the downtrodden people of Iran?

Or sided with the USA to ensure the countries alliance stayed intact?

The latter,  if he had any sense. It's the game they all play. Knowing Corbyn he would have said something woolly about Iranian lives/needless bloodshed as well.

I might be misjudging Boris, he may well be visiting hospitals and schools in Mustique, he loved doing that before the election.

Sorry, I am so cynical about politicians and in particular Johnstone, Trump, Putin, Kim Yung il etc I am incapable of seeing any good in them at all. It's as though the world chooses completely selfish, narcissists as its leaders.

Edited by jukel123
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The latter,  if he had any sense. It's the game they all play. Knowing Corbyn he would have said something woolly about Iranian lives/needless bloodshed as well.

That's what I would think as well.... I'm sure they would all forget their core principles once they are in power and side with the biggest man in the world...

So regardless of what Johnson says, as I'm sure he'll be licking Don's ass as you say, no one in his position would do much different?

I suppose it's easier for Boris as his views are more in line with Trumps views,it wouldve made Corbyn look.a proper clown adjusted his view point to suit the bully, so to speak..

Edited by NEWKID
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

They couldn’t expel breathe 

these Middle Eastern armies are overrated . Desert storm proved that . 

Theyd be better off sending that regiment of ninja chicks 

We both know who could turn the other into glass, mate, but the act is symbolic if nothing else. The issue has divided opinion and there certainly isn't the support they had in the early 00's. That divided support has seen trillions wasted already in the gulf.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

What's the betting he will lick the Don's arse when he does stir himself?

I don't think anyone would take that bet! I'm interested he would spin being pro-Donnie and anti-refugee in the same press conference. When the Iranians start jumping ship they won't be coming to America for cheap healthcare!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, MickC said:

War is a racket and a massive revenue maker for a select few,hence America are always involved in one conflict or another .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

UK is the 6th largest arms exporter so despite being anti-war they're making a few quid of it! I'm kind of annoyed though these war cries always push up the price of ammo...

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

UK is the 6th largest arms exporter so despite being anti-war they're making a few quid of it! I'm kind of annoyed though these war cries always push up the price of ammo...

Five places to aspire to then! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo denied on Sunday that Trump said he would target Iranian cultural sites, but the president contradicted him when asked about the issue on Sunday night.

“They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people and we’re not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn’t work that way,” he said.

Targeting cultural sites with military action is considered a war crime under international law, including a U.N. Security Council resolution supported by the Trump administration in 2017 and the 1954 Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-iraq-security-iran-trump/trump-stands-by-threat-on-iranian-cultural-sites-warns-of-major-retaliation-idUKKBN1Z5012?il=0

Thank god for his advisers and staff because when unsupported the man's a f***ing retard.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Thank god for his advisers and staff because when unsupported the man's a f***ing retard.

And yet the mussies come here and attack and destroy ours and get away with it Scott free, about time they were treated how they treat others (infidels)

• Like 4