Here we go.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won’t be going , in such a tense situation, it would be seen as an escalation of force with my arrival 

They're sending Socks instead. But he's not allowed his knife........ for his own safety!

Posted Images

I like that he's willing to pull the trigger, I really do! But he's utterly clueless when it comes to history, protocol and the value of a countries word. That's why it's so important that he is surrounded by level headed experts.

• Like 1

The major problem that the world faces is that America's economy depends on perpetual war. We have all become used to America flexing its military muscle on a permanent basis. It's one f****d up planet.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

This has historically been our strength and value. We are the masters of diplomacy and the Americans of war. They carry the big stick while we have the quiet word...

And look at the uk over run with 3rd world scrounging parasites that’s raping the white kids of the uk whilst nothing is done. Sometimes the big stick has better effect and in this case very persuasively

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And look at the uk over run with 3rd world scrounging parasites that’s raping the white kids of the uk whilst nothing is done. Sometimes the big stick has better effect and in this case very persuasively

You're confusing multiple issues just because they have a common factor and you want an outlet for your hate of that common factor. Bombing a mosque etc in Iran will have no positive impact on immigration or immigrant culture in the UK. They're totally separate issues requiring separate policies.

Throwing away the Hague Convention to make a point with Iran is utterly stupid. The US will be absolutely outcast and their word left meaningless, even by us. Such international law isn't like ripping up a trade agreement or dropping some sanctions. It's fundamental to our Western ideals. It's an agreement on the decent way to kill each other!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just because he is saying attacking cultural sites is on the table, doesn't mean he is going to hit them, he could just be being shrewd by letting them know in no uncertain terms that there are no red lines, and he can negotiate from there. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, tandors said:

Just because he is saying attacking cultural sites is on the table, doesn't mean he is going to hit them, he could just be being shrewd by letting them know in no uncertain terms that there are no red lines, and he can negotiate from there. 

Just because I say I'm going to murder the President doesn't mean I will. But I'm still a f***ing idiot if I do say it!

He's literally threatening to make himself and his chiefs/generals, with no uncertainty, war criminals. The man has the audacity to call out and strike Tyrants on their war crimes and then says he's willing to join their club.

But here's the truth, he's so foolhardy with his mouth that he likely didn't realise he was.

There is a shitload of legitimate military actions he could take to utterly paralyse Iran but the thick twat wades in with war crimes.... :blink:

I've honestly been pretty indifferent to him up until now. It's all been a bit of a laugh and I don't think he's been too far off the mark with much of his foreign policy. But this statement of his is idiotic imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, tandors said:

I don't think Trump understands red lines at all.Red lines are for normal people not him.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I don't think Trump understands red lines at all.Red lines are for normal people not him.

Obama giving plane loads of  cash to Iran hush hush  and giving  Russia uranium isn’t crossing red lines nor going into Iraq looking for red line WMD with Tony the war criminal  lol it’s the liberal way of red lines as is doing the red line conga with terrorists like the normal labour Corbyn  fkn double eyed leftie cnts Labour and Lib Dem’s pose more threat than anyone on the planet 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1