Here we go.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won’t be going , in such a tense situation, it would be seen as an escalation of force with my arrival 

They're sending Socks instead. But he's not allowed his knife........ for his own safety!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Was just looking at the sun online and there was a plane crash in Iran and their saying it could of been shot down by the US, a few bits are said to have been on board 

Did you read the bit about the bus hijacking in Dublin airport today. 

Dublin gone nuts. 

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye pal m50 toll in Dublin, says southbound an I’m sure we didn’t have any euro&s to pay the toll ? woman just laughed at us an let us throo, thank fcuk it was a toll tho am not speed camera that caught us, we were in a bit of a hurry in some parts an yous Irish drive mental so I just joined in ?

Cnuts they are, make sure you pay it though coz the fines they hand out are ridiculous, I've seen people refuse paying them and they ended up with bills of 50k and over, if you pm me your details an I'll pay it for you, if I'd of known you were going through Dublin I'd of made use a cuppa and fry up

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I think wife payed it straight away mate but thanks a gazillion for offer, it will be remembered as will the late offer of a brew an feed?  we were treated like kings mate an in a hurry tbh so didn’t hang around, next time iv over this expect a chap at the door ?

No problem Don any time,