The propaganda machine

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Does that include the following 

white South Africans

white canadians 

white Americans 

white Australians 

white new zealnders

or are we targeting one specific other 

If your including that lot you better be including the blacks in central Africa, most the blacks in south Africa, the North African arabs, the American Red Indians, the Aborigines from Aus, pretty much everyone from South America apart from the last few lost tribes in the jungle, the list is pretty endless and we would be running out of ammo and people to do the shooting long before we ran out of people to shoot.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Does that include the following 

white South Africans

white canadians 

white Americans 

white Australians 

white new zealnders

or are we targeting one specific other 

To be fair white families have been murdered all across Africa for years now and nobody really bats an eyelid. I think you would have more rights as a coloured in the west than a white in Africa at the minute 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, I’d like to see Idris Elba play Adolf Hitler in a remake of Downfall and for there to be a scene where he explained to Herman Goring that he must not make as many flights because of global warming.

There would also feature a scene of Himler holding a diversity meeting in order to help staff understand Goebbles disability issues to facilitate better access around the Riechstag ! 

Yeah, that would all fit in hardly noticed and I think it would send a positive message to the viewer !

• Haha 7

And what about Star Trek - I've recently finished watching DeepSpace 9....... can you believe those b*****ds put a big black Klingon in a relationship with a little while Trill woman :rtfm:

......... Then, when the Trills host female died, they put her in a new female body and, made her a lesbian?

And, they let a Ferengi join StarFleet - it takes the piss, that would never happen in real life :fool:

I'm f***ing raging - this changes everything in my world, the complete fabric of my reality has been thrown into disarray :cray:

Thank God (the Hebrew one) that I have this safe space to talk about it :notworthy:

• Haha 6

This is quiet fun, thinking of totally inappropriate actors to promote positive images:

Christopher Biggins plays Mo Farah in his life story ? (two for one there, fat and gay)

Jakie Chan as Winston Churchill ?

Cathy Burke as Diana Ross ?

Chaka Khan as Florence Nightingale ? 

Ryland Clarke as Chuck Norris ? 

Sydnye Poitier as Abraham Lincoln ?

Martin Lawrence as Billy Connolly ? 

That women in the wheel chair out of Silent Witness as Zola Budd ? 

• Haha 1

If you think our tv is bias take a look at the shite they are feeding the next generation, children’s programs are just absolutely loaded with ethnic minority kids and the more disabled the better, I have nothing against anyone personally but as you say it should be proportionate to the amount of disabled ethnic children in society, if 3 percent of kids in Britain are foreign and disabled why is it over 25 percent of kids on cbeebs and the other drivel channels,, it’s preparing the next generation for the swarms that will slowly take over ??

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

And what about Star Trek - I've recently finished watching DeepSpace 9....... can you believe those b*****ds put a big black Klingon in a relationship with a little while Trill woman :rtfm:

......... Then, when the Trills host female died, they put her in a new female body and, made her a lesbian?

And, they let a Ferengi join StarFleet - it takes the piss, that would never happen in real life :fool:

I'm f***ing raging - this changes everything in my world, the complete fabric of my reality has been thrown into disarray :cray:

Thank God (the Hebrew one) that I have this safe space to talk about it :notworthy:

You watch Star Trek after the Original and Next Generation ?.......what sort of sick individual are you ? 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

It gets worse - I'm now on Voyager........ they've only gone and cast a split arse as captain  :rolleyes:

Nah sorry, not for the purists amongst us !