The propaganda machine

On 29/12/2019 at 14:31, shaaark said:

Here's another thing that doesn't sit right with me, why the FCUK does anyone want to go POTHOLING?!! That's got to be the most unnatural thing in the world! Squeezing your body into places a weasel would find difficulty with, many feet/yards underground!! What the f**k is wrong with some people?!

Lol I've done that once.

Once you got over the fact that you're fcked if the ground slips, cave floods etc it wasn't a bad way to spend a few hours.

Had to go through this...

Screenshot_20191231-115739_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, MH1 said:

Lol I've done that once.

Once you got over the fact that you're fcked if the ground slips, cave floods etc it wasn't a bad way to spend a few hours.

Had to go through this...

Screenshot_20191231-115739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yep, as I thought, NUTS ?

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

937038753_DSC010752.jpg.8c7854ab89acabde2800fe0a1b6393f2.jpg

Been in a few tight spots myself over the yrs?.... Young and foolish

Madness. Dc, can you remember the guy from south wales that got suffocated whilst trying to dig to his terrier in a bank of sandy soil? About 25ish years ago?  I think it was only on a rabbit, but the ground caved in and he suffocated. Tall skinny guy, bit of a loner.

Maybe a couple of the guys up the valleys would remember? I think he lived porth way, maybe up a bit further?

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Madness. Dc, can you remember the guy from south wales that got suffocated whilst trying to dig to his terrier in a bank of sandy soil? About 25ish years ago?  I think it was only on a rabbit, but the ground caved in and he suffocated. Tall skinny guy, bit of a loner.

Maybe a couple of the guys up the valleys would remember? I think he lived porth way, maybe up a bit further?

I remember hearing something .... Seen, had a few close calls over the yrs.... I would walk by alot of the places I used to do these days.... Lots of places a dog can slip into never to be seen or heard again ?these old pit and mine workings can be a nightmare ?

• Like 3