The propaganda machine

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to say, this attempt to ram normalisation down my throat every time I switch on the telly boils my piss. Every f***ing programme has some darkie cast in a role they have no business being

I remember telling people years ago that theres a war against the white man and most people said i was talking bollocks so im glad other people are starting to notice it as well....make no mistake abo

I don't believe in it either.  I do believe in been a good person, look after and provide for my family, and help anyone who asks for it. I don't need a religion to tell me to do that.

Posted Images

You don't need a priest, a rabbi, ect ect,  or a church to have faith. 

You can believe in what ever you want, you don't have to believe in what your to to believe in, or follow in what others believe in.

I believe in nature. It's something I can see, touch feel.  Nature has always been here, providing for man to survive,  form the air we breathe, to the water we drink.

Without nature, we're doomed, and no supernatural being is going to save us.

Atb j 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I have had loads of long winded debates on here on the subject of faith.

People confuse faith and the church, they slag the church in order to mock faith.....which shows a basic lack of understanding of the thing they are trying to mock.

Anyway, ill just say this.......I watched a documentary on birds of paradise the other night.

Nobody in this world it going to tell me that a creatures like that happened purely by accident.......it just defies logic when you see such intricate and complicated design.

Intelligent design is everywhere in the animal and plant kingdom......you want proof of something bigger out there?

Well, there it is right in front of your faces every single day of your life.

Like you I just can’t get my head round anyone not believing in evolution! It’s fcuking mental to me. When I worked at a zoo & saw those disgusting fcuking chimps everyday there was no question in my mind of our relation to them.

I’ve got absolutely no idea how far your faith go’s or what you really believe in, so this isn’t specifically aimed at you, but one thing that always bugs me is where do religious folk stand regarding dinosaurs?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So, what do you believe in wilf?

Not looking for a debate, just curious about what you actually believe in

I believe there is something more, some force that is frankly too massive to comprehend (hence why we have to give it a tidy little label like God)

Men have felt it since the dawn of time, they sense it and see it.

Theres too much proof for there not to be (imho)

The bible is an almost perfect blue print for living if you study it, trouble is it’s too much like hard work to follow to the letter for most of us, myself included.

However, if you don’t try and be a smart arse about it and take everything literally it makes perfect sense.

I believe our modern European society has (in the last 1000 years) been built on the principals of the Bible, it’s who we are and what links us.

There is however a deliberate and sustained attack in this common bond in order to make us weaker, and it’s working......we ignore that bond at our peril.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Like you I just can’t get my head round anyone not believing in evolution! It’s fcuking mental to me. When I worked at a zoo & saw those disgusting fcuking chimps everyday there was no question in my mind of our relation to them.

I’ve got absolutely no idea how far your faith go’s or what you really believe in, so this isn’t specifically aimed at you, but one thing that always bugs me is where do religious folk stand regarding dinosaurs?

Likewise mate, I can’t get my head round that anyone thinks you can end up with so many varied and highly complex life forms simply because two bits of dirt rubbed together for long enough (a bit of crude way of putting it but that basically what evolutionary science is telling us) 

I won’t convince you and you won’t convince me......but it makes for pretty interesting conversation now and again ;) 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, jetro said:

By that do you mean nature ?.

Atb j 

Yes, because what better proof could you want ? 
There hasn’t been a mind born that could invent something as complex as a tree never mind planet earth and everything in it.......think about that for a second 

Then explain how it’s just an accident to yourself pal ;) 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Yes, because what better proof could you want ? 
There hasn’t been a mind born that could invent something as complex as a tree never mind planet earth and everything in it.......think about that for a second 

Then explain how it’s just an accident to yourself pal ;) 

We're more or less on the same path so in our belives. 

Everything nature does, she does for a reason. Even the worst natural disasters happen for one reason or another. 

This is what I have faith in. It's my faith, I'm not saying I'm right and anyone who doesn't agrees with me is wrong. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Likewise mate, I can’t get my head round that anyone thinks you can end up with so many varied and highly complex life forms simply because two bits of dirt rubbed together for long enough (a bit of crude way of putting it but that basically what evolutionary science is telling us) 

I won’t convince you and you won’t convince me......but it makes for pretty interesting conversation now and again ;) 

Yeah but what about dinosaurs?

I’m not being a smart arse, but I always wonder what Christians or any religions for that matter think when it comes on the news about some new find that’s repotadly a gazillion years old? That’s the kind of thing that really fascinates me, the everyday life stuff that is thrown at people.........

Just now, Accip74 said:

Yeah but what about dinosaurs?

I’m not being a smart arse, but I always wonder what Christians or any religions for that matter think when it comes on the news about some new find that’s repotadly a gazillion years old? That’s the kind of thing that really fascinates me, the everyday life stuff that is thrown at people.........

Ahh, but what about before the dinosaurs ?.......they were a highly complex creature.

As I have argued for many years, evolutionary scientists can’t tell me that nothing collided with nothing and produced something.......this is the mind f**k mate, nothing is just nothing......it can’t produce anything.

Where did “the something” come from ? 

I don’t argue that designs have adapted and changed in certain ways, but how did we get the designs in the first place?

To me, it has to be some kind of “creator”......things are just too complex, varied and brilliant to be an accident.

Think about watermelons ! Lol 

8 minutes ago, jetro said:

We're more or less on the same path so in our belives. 

Everything nature does, she does for a reason. Even the worst natural disasters happen for one reason or another. 

This is what I have faith in. It's my faith, I'm not saying I'm right and anyone who doesn't agrees with me is wrong. 

Atb j 

Absolutely, and through the ages men have invented “their” beliefs systems to give it form and shape......and naturally enough other men have hijacked those systems to exploit people for their own greed.

Happens all the time from your local pigeon club committee to the Vatican.....it’s the nature of men.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, but what about before the dinosaurs ?.......they were a highly complex creature.

As I have argued for many years, evolutionary scientists can’t tell me that nothing collided with nothing and produced something.......this is the mind f**k mate, nothing is just nothing......it can’t produce anything.

Where did “the something” come from ? 

I don’t argue that designs have adapted and changed in certain ways, but how did we get the designs in the first place?

To me, it has to be some kind of “creator”......things are just too complex, varied and brilliant to be an accident.

Think about watermelons ! Lol 

Well that’s a relief! at least you acknowledge there existence & aren't too far down the creationist rabbit hole ?

Edited by Accip74
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Absolutely, and through the ages men have invented “their” beliefs systems to give it form and shape......and naturally enough other men have hijacked those systems to exploit people for their own greed.

Happens all the time from your local pigeon club committee to the Vatican.....it’s the nature of men.

Here's a thought. Prehistoric people looking at the world, plants, birds, animals etc, must've thought, 'f**k me, where/how did this come to be? Must be something greater than us created it'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Here's a thought. Prehistoric people looking at the world, plants, birds, animals etc, must've thought, 'f**k me, where/how did this come to be? Must be something greater than us created it'

Or some psilocibin could have been involved to produce some kind of mind blowing experiance. Imagine how easy early mans mind could of been blown & then imagine how that could of gone on to be interpreted.

No doubt early man would have eaten psilocibin. The possibilities of thought from those experiences are endless.....

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Absolutely, and I also believe that people in pre history were much more connected to the planet and their surroundings......they felt and saw things we are no longer able to feel and see.

• Like 2

Scientists have never, ever created a better joint so perfectly made for its purpose than the elbow or the wrist......it’s an unequalled bit of engineering.

Thats why the same basic design is used across the animal kingdom.....it can’t be better 

Fortunate chance or intelligent design ?