Sign in to follow this  
shaaark

Vote

2 seats in hull were held by labour by the skin of their teeth. If brexit party didn't stand candidates Tories would have walked them.

In 1984/85 I could never have thought I would be glad to see the Tory's win an election but chuffed as fluck this morning 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Only if people voted for them they might have not bothered, also putting in blatant triple barrelled named Tory candidates is never going to work,an important seat is Blyth and Tories won it with down to earth ex NHS worker.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twobob said:

In 1984/85 I could never have thought I would be glad to see the Tory's win an election but chuffed as fluck this morning 

Well beats another weak hung parliament, needs to deal with SNP now and try to unify UK once more, don't know what the answer is for London, but a points based immigration scheme should go a little towards reversing the London British minority. Hopefully farages reform party gains some momentum,  and keeps the pressure on, trump's probably going so have to hope we have some form of ally to boost trade. 

I also think the Tory MP's are more ordinary these days and don't talk with a plumb in their throat like the old guard. If you know what I mean.

Cheers Arry

Well despite developing a deep loathing for them all over the last few years I have to hold my hands up and say I feel more positive about my country this morning than I have for a long, long time........there’s a little bit of me holding a hope that it may even become a place fit to live again now that all the insanity that is so nicely represented by Labour and Lib Dem’s has been so soundly rejected.

Who knows?......

• Like 6

Brexit was a democratic vote,Labour had the audacity to oppose it ! Let's be honest this General Election was a second vote for Brexit,the people have spoken again .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

All labour mps should be shot live on the 10 o'clock news.... Corbyn should be hung, drawn and quartered the treacherous cnut that he is👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Meece said:

Very true

I had to laugh about the abotopotomus going out to vote with a differing pair shoes and even they are on the wrong foot. It's a wonder that she either didn't split down the middle or go round in circles. How the hell did labour ever consider her for high office

35,000 wogs can’t be wrong.....can they ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Well despite developing a deep loathing for them all over the last few years I have to hold my hands up and say I feel more positive about my country this morning than I have for a long, long time........there’s a little bit of me holding a hope that it may even become a place fit to live again now that all the insanity that is so nicely represented by Labour and Lib Dem’s has been so soundly rejected.

Who knows?......

Have to admit as much I loathe much of those cnuts I did kind of feel the same driving back this morning. I just sincearly hope they don’t piss over their new found electorate & instead start showing them the respect they deserve that’s been long overdue. Only time will tell.....

• Like 1

thing is the country is in the shite state it is because of all of these assholes who do not know how to organise a piss up in a brewery let alone run a country.not much choice was it commy or same old shit that has done nothing for 3 years and not delivered on brexit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .357shooter said:

thing is the country is in the shite state it is because of all of these assholes who do not know how to organise a piss up in a brewery let alone run a country.not much choice was it commy or same old shit that has done nothing for 3 years and not delivered on brexit

Not completely correct. For three year they were led by an out and out remoaner. The EU were hardly being backed into a corner by her 😁

• Like 2