Sign in to follow this  
moonlighter

Rare jack russel pups

Reverend John Russell will be spinning in his grave, and the local fox population will have run for the hills. 

At least you wouldn't have to worry about them getting you in trouble for disturbing an earth.😳

3 hours ago, Mooching Celt said:

Not buying the wife one for Christmas then ??

Erm...... only if I have a brain transplant and a gas cooker fitted instead (which some might say is an improvement) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Barrie

joking a side for a min, are there any or many working bred jack/Russels bred these days .? even if  it was a bushing/mooching dog, its nice to know that they could work above/ below if need be. and think alot of russels fetch from £ 200-400 quid to day, i think £ 200 quid fare price for lurcher or jack today .!!

2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

in the 90's could pick up a Russell pup for £50 lol

Oldma Payed £40 for my first pair  Jack and Toby in 88 for my birthday.... The one dog lived till he was 16 Yr, lost Jack around 5yrs old got knocked down 😔

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Oldma Payed £40 for my first pair  Jack and Toby in 88 for my birthday.... The one dog lived till he was 16 Yr, lost Jack around 5yrs old got knocked down 😔

those were the days mate

sad news about the dog mind 

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

My ole fella used to breed the odd litter when we were kids and it was 20 quid a pup.