micky

WARS COMING

Bring back compulsory service  say 2 years between 16 to 21  cut the dole numbers , homeless etc ur no fit to serve you get no dole . our army would be a force to be feared with and we would be a force to be reckoned with again 

• Like 3

And it suits me as im too old to be included LOL 

1 minute ago, The one said:

Bring back compulsory service  say 2 years between 16 to 21  cut the dole numbers , homeless etc ur no fit to serve you get no dole . our army would be a force to be feared with and we would be a force to be reckoned with again 

Just bring pack compulsory services and the free loader  invasion would dissapear rapidly lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

War is a great way of controlling the population of the human species, the so called intelligent group that is hell bent on destroying itself, anyway if it does, i hope it takes as long as brexit, than we are all safe.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Irish Army would fcuk up all them super powers in one morning and still be back in the pub for 10.30am on a weekday and 12.30 opening hours if it's a Sunday. They like to have a lie in. 😂

The Irish army are all about 75 years old and they have one air rifle between them ! Lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WILF said:

The Irish army are all about 75 years old and they have one air rifle between them ! Lol

They’ll take on any rabbit on the planet. Fearless they are. 

8 hours ago, The one said:

I do not agree with national service at all. 

Its difficult enough dealing with dross who have voluntarily joined, never mind every single dingler From the street 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, WILF said:

.22 or .177?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

They’ll take on any rabbit on the planet. Fearless they are. 

Check out what aircraft the Irish Air Force have in service......that makes for comical reading ! Lol 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Check out what aircraft the Irish Air Force have in service......that makes for comical reading ! Lol 

No point in small neutral countries pumping billions into buying gear for battles that your not going to win anyway if facing a stronger power. Politics is the easier option. The pen is mightier than the sword. They'd be better pumping the money into something more useful like the housing crisis here or health.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I do not agree with national service at all. 

Its difficult enough dealing with dross who have voluntarily joined, never mind every single dingler From the street 

dross:laugh: don't hear that word on here very often... but it sums up the abilities if these young fcukers today!!

im on the flip side with the ns though, I think it would be a good thing if you regular army lads were allowed to discipline and kick the little shits into shape...

I know it certainly wouldn't of done me any harm when I left school

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, si brown said:

dross:laugh: don't hear that word on here very often... but it sums up the abilities if these young fcukers today!!

im on the flip side with the ns though, I think it would be a good thing if you regular army lads were allowed to discipline and kick the little shits into shape...

I know it certainly wouldn't of done me any harm when I left school

Dross is used regular here, it's the dust off coal and around £4 a bag, burns well and if you have a hydraulic ram your laughing, normally just stick in a plaggy bag an leave on the stove over night, saves banking it up.

I'm on your side too with ns, sure the squaddies would have fun kicking the kids (scum) into shape! What else could we do with vermin of today, let them stab each other out, or send them to the front line with they're kitchen knives 🤔

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

Why the **** can't the world learn to live together!?

• Haha 1

I work with students and the foreign students have compulsory service , and they dread it if there countries in any kind of dispute after getting there degree if they don't go back and do there 2 years national service they cant ever go home again . I was talking to warden and she was nearly in tears her degree was finished and she was panicking about her country's turmoil  but if she didn't go back she would never see her family again . 

We never get any real bother with the foreign students its always the british who seem to be in bother ,answer back etc good going for 12,500 students i think they know they will get discipline in the forces and listen to management unlike our home  grown students 

The whole world relies on decipline ,that’s why it’s falling apart at the seems .Bring back National Service and hanging and ban all religion ,wee willy winky wannabes .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1