kenny noye to be released from prison

4 hours ago, WILF said:

Something I always find funny is this weird fascination that some people seem to have with villains and villainy, I have a mate like it......soft as shite and wouldn’t say boo to a goose but loves all that lark and what surrounds it.

He has a good normal job but gets a right hard on for any books or films or gossip about such matters.

The worst is those creepy c**ts who want to play villain and think they have to act like that if they are the company of dodgy characters.....they can’t just say “not a bit of me boys” and get along with people normal.

If a blokes alright in company then he is alright, what he does for a living has no bearing on the matter unless you give it some baring.

Powerful men,connected men,staunch sturdy characters it doesnt matter life is about bettering yourself and you do it with whatever strengths you possess.....an old saying i always liked was....." Throw me to the wolves and i will return leading the pack "

• Like 3

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Powerful men,connected men,staunch sturdy characters it doesnt matter life is about bettering yourself and you do it with whatever strengths you possess.....an old saying i always liked was....." Throw me to the wolves and i will return leading the pack "

Never heard that one gnash. Throw ginger a side of beef, dozy c**t will be deadlifting the thing til he collapses ?

51 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nope, some people need to actually read what's written. It'd save repeating the same thing ?

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

• Haha 8
7 hours ago, delswal said:

I would'nt be suprised if he's not re-called on licence within 12 months, any public order offence, minor scuffles they will look for any excuse . I know a man round here out on life licence, he can never leave the country without permission, until further notice. I think its the criminal assets beauro it's called are nipping at him all the time for an outstanding bill of 1.2 million ffs If he's spotted driving a new or decent car they are at him, where did ya get the money for this ect he does'nt get a minutes peace he can have nothing of worth in his name. He's said on more than one occaision I've done my time but they still own and control my life.

When does the saying "I've done my time" actually come into affect?   

Im sure he would prefer to stay squeeky clean and enjoy his retirement  with his liberty.

Who is Kenny Knoye? the good ones don't get caught and prefer to stay out of the limelight.

My old man used to say to me as a kid " model yourself like the best not the worst"

Edited by joe ox
  • Haha 1

I would say the opposite Joe the few lads I know like to keep things legal and above board on paper and shun any kind of lime light or attention of any kind quietly going about there business  its the wannabe ones I far more dangerous with lose lips and hoping to step up the ladder 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I would say the opposite Joe the few lads I know like to keep things legal and above board on paper and shun any kind of lime light or attention of any kind quietly going about there business  its the wannabe ones I far more dangerous with lose lips and hoping to step up the ladder 

Yes your right I meant to say, prefer to stay out the limelight.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, delswal said:

Leopards and spots 

I would suspect the money and the lifestyle are the attraction for recidivistic criminals,its not the fact they cant change,its more the fact they don't want to,prison isn't a deterrent its an inconvenience in the game.

• Like 2
On 23/05/2019 at 15:32, WILF said:

I don’t if you are trying on purpose to pick an argument mate as the written word can get easily mistaken but you won’t get one here in any case.

Let me try and be clear, I’m not saying things are right......even blokes who are horrible c**ts for a living will tell you exactly what they are, they won’t try and dress up what they do as saving the world.......they will say “I’m an horrible b*****d and I do horrible things for money”

I don’t know how else to say it mate?

Sorry wilf i missed your reply yesterday. I'm not looking for an arguement and never have started the usual name calling on here. My point was more that I wouldn't put someone (tough guy) or not up on a perch after he stabbed someone in the back. Your right in what you say that sometimes people don't come across right online. There's plenty of champions of the underworld that only survived as long as they did with grassing people up and sticking them in the back. Wouldn't rate them as king of the jungle and it's usually a little junkie that sticks one in the back of their heads after, no different than what they done to other people themselves.