kenny noye to be released from prison

15 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

What a lot of people don’t know is that the knife used on the lad wasn’t Noyes knife it was the lads . He was found not guilty for the death of the police officer, and I believe was fitted up for the M25 stabbing. 

Don’t no the truth myself, but I do no the victim willingly pulled over onto the hard shoulder for a roll with an old boy, if he was not after a fight why wouldn’t he have just kept driving and ignored it, he willingly pulled over,   not the actions of someone trying to avoid confrontation, as I said before one bad decision can change the entire direction of a mans life and his decision to pull over for a row certainly did that✌️

• Like 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, delswal said:

I would'nt be suprised if he's not re-called on licence within 12 months, any public order offence, minor scuffles they will look for any excuse . I know a man round here out on life licence, he can never leave the country without permission, until further notice. I think its the criminal assets beauro it's called are nipping at him all the time for an outstanding bill of 1.2 million ffs If he's spotted driving a new or decent car they are at him, where did ya get the money for this ect he does'nt get a minutes peace he can have nothing of worth in his name. He's said on more than one occaision I've done my time but they still own and control my life.

When does the saying "I've done my time" actually come into affect?   

Because the word time rhymes with crime,?so if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime, ?think it was gnash that said on here a while back making the money is easy but keeping it is the hard part, crime still goes on the same but your just paying tax on it now ??

42 minutes ago, WILF said:

The girlfriend got a new identity 

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/15/tonythompson.theobserver This witness! It's like that here too. The old gangster turns up with some nice duds on and is given an air of class. Is any of them any better than the two that murdered that poor soldier on the street. There's loads who built schools and church's in their areas and gave to the community. Whitey Bulger ( grass), El chalpo (hung up bodies of his enemies in the trees leading to his house and pablo Escobar ( released an indigenous population of hippos on the wrong continent among other things)?

37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Heard this week the probation service is being taken back into government ownership as the privatisation has been a total disaster, without giving to much away one of mine is on quite a long licence never sees the probation and just rings them to say he,s off abroad and they give him the green light, may be different in different council areas  but down here it’s a total joke ??

I wouldnt know about these things im a squeaky clean citizen ?

11 minutes ago, delswal said:

I would'nt be suprised if he's not re-called on licence within 12 months, any public order offence, minor scuffles they will look for any excuse . I know a man round here out on life licence, he can never leave the country without permission, until further notice. I think its the criminal assets beauro it's called are nipping at him all the time for an outstanding bill of 1.2 million ffs If he's spotted driving a new or decent car they are at him, where did ya get the money for this ect he does'nt get a minutes peace he can have nothing of worth in his name. He's said on more than one occaision I've done my time but they still own and control my life.

When does the saying "I've done my time" actually come into affect?   

Thats the price you pay for not getting your shit together legally i suppose.

2 minutes ago, jiggy said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/15/tonythompson.theobserver This witness! It's like that here too. The old gangster turns up with some nice duds on and is given an air of class. Is any of them any better than the two that murdered that poor soldier on the street. There's loads who built schools and church's in their areas and gave to the community. Whitey Bulger ( grass), El chalpo (hung up bodies of his enemies in the trees leading to his house and pablo Escobar ( released an indigenous population of hippos on the wrong continent among other things)?

Lads who are at it are just at it, what they may or may not be just go’s with the job.

Same as a bloke who works in the sewage works comes home smelling of shit every day or a coal miner absolutely rotten black.

It is what it is.

• Like 1

Something I always find funny is this weird fascination that some people seem to have with villains and villainy, I have a mate like it......soft as shite and wouldn’t say boo to a goose but loves all that lark and what surrounds it.

He has a good normal job but gets a right hard on for any books or films or gossip about such matters.

The worst is those creepy c**ts who want to play villain and think they have to act like that if they are the company of dodgy characters.....they can’t just say “not a bit of me boys” and get along with people normal.

If a blokes alright in company then he is alright, what he does for a living has no bearing on the matter unless you give it some baring.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

Lads who are at it are just at it, what they may or may not be just go’s with the job.

Same as a bloke who works in the sewage works comes home smelling of shit every day or a coal miner absolutely rotten black.

It is what it is.

What is what it is means if you sign up to be a soldier then there's a chance you will or won't be killed.  If your an innocent 20 year old plumber working in the wrong house at the wrong time and a gunman kills the occupant that you don't know and then you because your an unfortunate witness. Then the gunman was doing his job! 

12 minutes ago, jiggy said:

What is what it is means if you sign up to be a soldier then there's a chance you will or won't be killed.  If your an innocent 20 year old plumber working in the wrong house at the wrong time and a gunman kills the occupant that you don't know and then you because your an unfortunate witness. Then the gunman was doing his job! 

I don’t if you are trying on purpose to pick an argument mate as the written word can get easily mistaken but you won’t get one here in any case.

Let me try and be clear, I’m not saying things are right......even blokes who are horrible c**ts for a living will tell you exactly what they are, they won’t try and dress up what they do as saving the world.......they will say “I’m an horrible b*****d and I do horrible things for money”

I don’t know how else to say it mate?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Something I always find funny is this weird fascination that some people seem to have with villains and villainy, I have a mate like it......soft as shite and wouldn’t say boo to a goose but loves all that lark and what surrounds it.

He has a good normal job but gets a right hard on for any books or films or gossip about such matters.

The worst is those creepy c**ts who want to play villain and think they have to act like that if they are the company of dodgy characters.....they can’t just say “not a bit of me boys” and get along with people normal.

If a blokes alright in company then he is alright, what he does for a living has no bearing on the matter unless you give it some baring.

Quite a few like that where I'm from. Trying to look and seem shifty and dangerous. And same as you, one of the worst is an ex mate of mine, tried telling my lad one night that I was the hardest b*****d he'd ever seen fight. It was the first time he'd met my son, it was a chance meeting, he didn't know he was my son at the time lol. Like you say, creepy little c**ts that would shit themselves in a proper confrontation. Quite laughable really lol.

Oh yeah, and the f****r had never seen me in a fight, not even when I used to box lol

Edited to add, just read this back, and not saying how hard or not that I am, rather that my mate was a lying creepy little f**k lol. But before he moved away for about 4 years, he was ok

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Quite a few like that where I'm from. Trying to look and seem shifty and dangerous. And same as you, one of the worst is an ex mate of mine, tried telling my lad one night that I was the hardest b*****d he'd ever seen fight. It was the first time he'd met my son, it was a chance meeting, he didn't know he was my son at the time lol. Like you say, creepy little c**ts that would shit themselves in a proper confrontation. Quite laughable really lol.

Oh yeah, and the f****r had never seen me in a fight, not even when I used to box lol

Edited to add, just read this back, and not saying how hard or not that I am, rather that my mate was a lying creepy little f**k lol. But before he moved away for about 4 years, he was ok

For fucks sake

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

NO WAY NOT AFTER READING THAT.??

If you could take in what I said, it was that I'M NOT saying how hard, or not, that I am, rather my mate was bullshitting to my son, saying that I was the hardest fella he'd seen fighting. The clues are OBVIOUSLY there for anyone with half a brain to determine, which obviously rules you out. Now get back to your side of beef deadlifts, there's a good lad ?

• Haha 2