kenny noye to be released from prison

after serving 19 years for killing that young lad in a mortorway road rage,and being found not guilty of killing a copper before that the parole board have decided hes a changed man and set a date for his release ,who the feck sits on these parole boards changed my arse,if it was my son hed killed he would not be on the outside for long,

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, j j m said:

after serving 19 years for killing that young lad in a mortorway road rage,and being found not guilty of killing a copper before that the parole board have decided hes a changed man and set a date for his release ,who the feck sits on these parole boards changed my arse,if it was my son hed killed he would not be on the outside for long,

Liberal lefty nutcases mate

Most stabbing related murderers are free within 10 years Kenneth noye got away with stabbing a copper and I believe he was a suspect in the brinksmat robbery which was why the police were hiding in his garden, if a 21 year old lad got killed in a row with a 50 plus year old bloke under any other circumstances it would have been manslaughter, but he has paid for what he has got away with in the past 

• Like 4

careere criminals like him will never change there ways,they know how to fool the system when they go back inside,you have some one like Charles Bronson who has never took a life that will never see day life its a joke

5 minutes ago, j j m said:

careere criminals like him will never change there ways,they know how to fool the system when they go back inside,you have some one like Charles Bronson who has never took a life that will never see day life its a joke

Charley Branson and Kenneth noye are both political prisoners, they both fought the system and have paid the price by giving away the best years of there lives it has happened throughout history, the train robbers and dozens more who left the crown with egg on there face have paid the highest price ✌️✌️Are the bbc publicising the fact that half the muzzle rape gangs are free already, no because it doesn’t suit the agenda ,news headlines are to be researched or ignored otherwise you are just jumping in the direction they want you to jump which is just on there latest bandwagon ✌️✌️

• Like 5

Thankfully it was not one of your children, so you should be able to look at things rationally rather than with emotion, I wasn’t there and I don’t know all the facts but I do no that if I was up for a row and a bundle I would have pulled over on the hard shoulder of the motorway and got out of my car, if on the other hand I felt threatened and in danger I would have ignored the old fool and carried on along the motorway, we all make choices and decisions in life and some of them just don’t pan out as we had expected,  ✌️✌️

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Charley Branson and Kenneth noye are both political prisoners, they both fought the system and have paid the price by giving away the best years of there lives it has happened throughout history, the train robbers and dozens more who left the crown with egg on there face have paid the highest price ✌️✌️Are the bbc publicising the fact that half the muzzle rape gangs are free already, no because it doesn’t suit the agenda ,news headlines are to be researched or ignored otherwise you are just jumping in the direction they want you to jump which is just on there latest bandwagon ✌️✌️

G, not wanting to get into an arguement but how is Kenneth Noye a political prisoner? He's a career criminal who know's the score you feck up you go to jail.

He stabbed a young lad to death over  rage incident, previous to that stabbed a policeman in the grounds of his home, albeit he never knew he was a copper.

He got 14 years for handling stolen goods.............

He was a career criminal who chse that life and life style so he knew the score what would happen if he ever got caught, don't think politics come into it.

You think he was working 9-5 before these 3 offences, people like him know if he gets caught he's getting sentenced for he's got away with previously as well as what he's been caught for..............politics has nothing to do with him, he's a bloke from the criminal underworld who got copped 

• Like 3

I fully understand and agree he was a wrong un and he chose his path through life, but the point I was making was if he hadn’t got away with brinksmat and stabbing the copper he would have never been given 20years in the first place and he would have just been released quietly without the press being notified as are 98 percent of prisoners,  sadly there have been over 100 stabbings in the uk this year alone and none will get the sentence or publicity noye has received, as I said at the start he was paying for what he got away with ??

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

I fully understand and agree he was a wrong un and he chose his path through life, but the point I was making was if he hadn’t got away with brinksmat and stabbing the copper he would have never been given 20years in the first place and he would have just been released quietly without the press being notified as are 98 percent of prisoners,  sadly there have been over 100 stabbings in the uk this year alone and none will get the sentence or publicity noye has received, as I said at the start he was paying for what he got away with ??

Plenty of men have been dealt with the same way, got away with all sorts but paid the price later, nothing political in that 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

if he hadn’t got away with brinksmat and stabbing the copper 

Only going from what I have read but he never actually took part in the brinks matt (I actually passed the trading estate earlier today) but was instrumental in legitimising some of the gold,interesting fact brian reader of hatton gardens infamy was with noye in the garden when the copper was stabbed.

the fact he got found not guilty of killing a copper still has had a bearing on his sentence imo. he probably would have being out a good few years back if not for that. i know of a fella that has killed two times on two separate occasions. once years ago and he was sent from prison after a couple years to rampton as hey said he was nuts. released and then went on to kill a woman that worked for a relative under the most brutal fashion. i said to a neighbor who was very close to him at one point  he will never get out only to be told a couple months back that he has being released and is living in our county! a total nutter walking our street the the board has let out. system is all wrong.

• Like 1

I,ll Agree to disagree as I think its very much to do with politics ✌️Watching the Hatton garden thing at the moment good watch, a lot of the brinksmatt gold went through a friend of mines family jewellery shop in Bristol the field behind his house was dug up by the police at the time looking for the gold, John Palmer was a local boy back in the day ?

2 hours ago, j j m said:

Difference is, Bronson is a complete f***ing idiot not fit to be in society and Kenny Noye is an up together bloke.

Anyway, I’m sure he won’t give a f**k what we think when he is soaking up the sun where he is headed when he gets out. 

• Like 1