stop.end

Mc Gregor accusastions??

Well what do yous think about mc gregor ... supposed to be involved...in serious battery and buggery charges....

I think by the amount of views and replys that it's safe to say.

we-dont-give-a-fuck.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, stop.end said:

Well what do yous think about mc gregor ... supposed to be involved...in serious battery and buggery charges....

Didn't that come out round about Christmas,some guys chatting about it,he was coming out of someones flat in the early hours round about Christmas or new year time?

• Like 1

What abiut the wee bird that says she's had his kid pictures of hi. With his hand up her skirt etc. Think she might be telling the truth.

Hes a scum bag and it's a pity that people will associate him with ireland I said it from day one that he's going to make us look stupid and he has and I'm sure there allegations arnt just made up not all he seams to think he can do anything and he'll get away with it id rather he wasn't irish he's an imbarresment to this country 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Themole said:

Hes a scum bag and it's a pity that people will associate him with ireland I said it from day one that he's going to make us look stupid and he has and I'm sure there allegations arnt just made up not all he seams to think he can do anything and he'll get away with it id rather he wasn't irish he's an imbarresment to this country 

I've watched a few programs about him over the years he's been a prick from the start, and I noticed a couple of times his Mrs looked at him like he's a piece of shit, 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've watched a few programs about him over the years he's been a prick from the start, and I noticed a couple of times his Mrs looked at him like he's a piece of shit, 

Missus’s do that 😁 as for mcgregor, I’d love to kick his balls, orrible wee cnut 🤣

• Like 2

He comes across as having a bad case of little man syndrome, should have done time when he atacked that bus

He’s suffering from I better than everybody syndrome,  the remedy is usually a good hiding soon brings ya to your senses

• Haha 2

Cant stand him.... the blokes a liability .. that woman who claims he fathered her daughter is probably telling the truth .. the wee girls the double of Connor's eldest laddie... as for the rape allegation .. not sure if he would have to rape anyone with the amount of groupies chucking themselves at him & his entourage

There again it may well be a shit faced female off her head on gear so that's classed as statutory rape .. not much in the press about it to get your teeth into .. time will tell ... look at Ronaldo he had accusations made about him & its gone very quiet .. wasnt she paid an out of court fee ?

• Like 2

He who is without sin cast the first stone......

All allegations lads, nothing proven at all, ok he's a bit of a madman, but here he's millions in the bank an one of the best fighters in the world, would your ego not be flying high?

Yous no the craic with the media an I wouldn't believe f**k all until anything proven.

Your all acting like little angels ffs.

Would you say anything to his face???

I doubt it haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Francie said:

He who is without sin cast the first stone......

All allegations lads, nothing proven at all, ok he's a bit of a madman, but here he's millions in the bank an one of the best fighters in the world, would your ego not be flying high?

Yous no the craic with the media an I wouldn't believe f**k all until anything proven.

Your all acting like little angels ffs.

Would you say anything to his face???

I doubt it haha

I would and he'd do fookin nuttin. 

• Haha 1

He is a liability and will be on the dole before he knows it!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I would and he'd do fookin nuttin. 

put you out on the floor few seconds after the bell goes..........

FACT 😂

• Haha 1