Mc Gregor accusastions??

2 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

He’s a cnut, now everybody knows his ground game is as good as Stevie wonder clay pigeon shooting! He won’t fight nobody! Said it from day 1 all his fights where short camps last minute fights! Until Diaz came along, he tapped before the choke was even in! Rhonda didn’t even tap out that night! And to think he wanted to fight RDA before Diaz! Back in ur box wee lad Diaz got beat round that place like a wet sock! lWent awful quite after the Diaz fight!  Should be humble in defeat aswell ginger bollox! But I really do dislike him! But that child thing just tops it for me!  Talks about being a man and all that crap, get a dna test done and do the right thing! BOY! And as for best fighter of all time???  He’s not even in the top 100! Wee b*****d 

At least Stevie has a chance haha

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hes a scum bag and it's a pity that people will associate him with ireland I said it from day one that he's going to make us look stupid and he has and I'm sure there allegations arnt just made up not

He's a c**t ? He's still a c**t ? Cos he's a c**t ? Still a c**t ? After a few more run ins with the law, the c**t wil be reduced to behaving more of a c**t than he already

He’s a cnut, now everybody knows his ground game is as good as Stevie wonder clay pigeon shooting! He won’t fight nobody! Said it from day 1 all his fights where short camps last minute fights! Until

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Deker said:

He is a liability and will be on the dole before he knows it!

The man is a money making machine, wealthiest fighter to ever come out of MMA, he’s definitely a mouthy bollox but no one can dispute his ability to make money. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The man is a money making machine, wealthiest fighter to ever come out of MMA, he’s definitely a mouthy bollox but no one can dispute his ability to make money. 

And certainly not gona be on the kangaroo any time soon

• Like 1
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Whatever he may have earned, which is no doubt exaggerated, he pays tax on it and has enormous expenses, and by all accounts is spending FAR quicker than he is earning!

5 minutes ago, Deker said:

Whatever he may have earned, which is no doubt exaggerated, he pays tax on it and has enormous expenses, and by all accounts is spending FAR quicker than he is earning!

After a quick google he’s still worth 110 million dollars.  Gross earnings have been 235 million dollars think it will be a while yet till he’s signing on. 

• Like 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

After a quick google he’s still worth 110 million dollars.  Gross earnings have been 235 million dollars think it will be a while yet till he’s signing on. 

Time will tell!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

He's a c**t ?

5 hours ago, MickC said:

Mcgregor got paid over $100 million for the Mayweather fight alone,thats without what he has earned from other fights,deals,endorsements etc .

He's still a c**t ?

25 minutes ago, Deker said:

Cos he's a c**t ?

15 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Still a c**t ?

14 minutes ago, Deker said:

Time will tell!

After a few more run ins with the law, the c**t wil be reduced to behaving more of a c**t than he already is. 

I can't stand the c**t ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
50 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He's a c**t ?

He's still a c**t ?

Cos he's a c**t ?

Still a c**t ?

After a few more run ins with the law, the c**t wil be reduced to behaving more of a c**t than he already is. 

I can't stand the c**t ?

You a fan of not? Get off the fence.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

He's a c**t ?

He's still a c**t ?

Cos he's a c**t ?

Still a c**t ?

I can't stand the c**t ?

Jealousy gets ye no were lad, you don't even no the man, if he wasn't famous you wouldn't give to fucks

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Jealousy gets ye no were lad, you don't even no the man, if he wasn't famous you wouldn't give to fucks

f**k me, you'll be as bad as max with his man crush on fury at this rate.

Eveyone knows who he is because of all the hype, shite and trouble, same as fury. And like I said a few weeks ago, the sooner the likes of fury and mcregor are out of professional fighting, the better.

And as fighters/boxers go, you're right to a degree, the likes of those I don't give TWO fucks about ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2