Mc Gregor accusastions??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hes a scum bag and it's a pity that people will associate him with ireland I said it from day one that he's going to make us look stupid and he has and I'm sure there allegations arnt just made up not

He's a c**t ? He's still a c**t ? Cos he's a c**t ? Still a c**t ? After a few more run ins with the law, the c**t wil be reduced to behaving more of a c**t than he already

He’s a cnut, now everybody knows his ground game is as good as Stevie wonder clay pigeon shooting! He won’t fight nobody! Said it from day 1 all his fights where short camps last minute fights! Until

Posted Images

7 hours ago, baker boy said:

Only time Im ever interested in what a fighter, boxer, footballer or any other athlete is up to is when they're doing their job in the ring on the pitch, track, road etc other than that I dont give a fcuk

Yeah, that's how it should be. But the way it is these days, when the people involved should be setting a good example of their particular sport to the general public, and generating the money they intend getting paid etc, you'd think they'd have more sense. Seems not to be the case with a few individuals though. And I know a few stupid things have happened over the years, but mcgregor is bringing more upset to sport than anyone else

I enjoyed mcgregors cage warriors career & early UFC days,think he's just a troubled guy though deep down & struggles to get a handle on things & be composed in life,couldn't seem to handle all the dough & the stardom,and the mayweather fight knocked the s**t out of his motivation to endure a hard training camp & fight cos of the money he got 

like mentioned though I don't really care what fighters do outside of their sport it's their lives,whatever he is & whatever he isn't,McGregor has set himself up for life & will always be able to make a pound note,he still has a huge following despite it being proven he's not some wrecking machine that people thought - he'd make crazy money in any fight he came back for,he's not properly retired he'll rock back up for some "superfight" & I wouldlnt be surprised if he ends up in WWE lol so his gravy train ain't gonna go off the rails no time soon,so in that sense good luck to him,we all try & better ourselves in life & try & earn as much as we can & hes covered that part 

its not bin proved if he did what he was accused of yet,so I won't pass opinion on that as it's not right to condemn a man without concrete proof,but if it is true he is an absolute misfit

• Like 1