Bloody Sunday

18 minutes ago, bird said:

true peter, but what got me  real angry  , was  they the people who  family who got shot and killed , want names of people who killed them, well we want the names of them  scum, who dragged them 2 under cover solders , out of there car , beat them to death , and stripped them, and left them in street , lets have fookn names  , we got to move on but Christ  if tthey want to bring it all back  , lets  feckin have it then .:censored:

I remember watching that on the tv

that was horrible 

• Like 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

A ex squaddie in his 70s is  to be charged with murder while serving queen and country yet known ira terrorists are given a pardon it's just shows this country for what it is 

In the name of f**k! Do  u lot actually believe that this ex soldier if gonna be sentenced?? Lol come on now ffs they are putting a few men on the dock and it will get thrown out of court due to evide

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I remember watching that on the tv

that was horrible 

yeh ted , it still even now  leaves with  Hate for that scum that did that , 1000  more times what than bloody sunday ever did  .  but we got to move on (if) we can.  

• Like 3
5 hours ago, bird said:

true peter, but what got me  real angry  , was  they the people who  family who got shot and killed , want names of people who killed them, well we want the names of them  scum, who dragged them 2 under cover solders , out of there car , beat them to death , and stripped them, and left them in street , lets have fookn names  , we got to move on but Christ  if tthey want to bring it all back  , lets  feckin have it then .:censored:

2 brothers, 10th March 1971 RIP lads I still speak to their sister regularly and there is still a world of hurt for this family aswell

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, bird said:

Don't think they were undercover soldiers , think they were off duty soldiers ..

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, brambles said:

They were mate lured to a party by some young women

Thought bird was on about the 2 that were killed at Milltown Cemetery 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There were atrocities on both sides Id guess.

Its got to be time to put it all to bed and move on .

If one side wants a Para charged then the other will want all those who planted bombs or shot folk charged who never were.

Its madness to start all this again .

But how many innocent people did the British army purposely kill? And how many did the IRA kill ? People shouldn't forget and move on , you wouldn't be saying that if it was Muslims .. just because the IRA are white doesn't stop them being terrorists , there still out planting bombs , terrorising people , 

• Like 2

I never served in Northern Ireland 

i am  however interested in the conflict as a student and as a person with Irish ancestry 

so I’ll say one thing ... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsmill_massacre

wonder how theses families feel today ?! 

Where is there enquiry ?! 

• Like 2

this is just more fkn maddness ,, its history  it cant be changed  .who are the morons that bought a case against a serving soldier  , who probebly were not there so really have no understandind of what it was like .. 

10 minutes ago, riohog said:

this is just more fkn maddness ,, its history  it cant be changed  .who are the morons that bought a case against a serving soldier  , who probebly were not there so really have no understandind of what it was like .. 

These morons u speak of are the innocent victims families. Who were murdered at a civil rights march!