Jump to content
Blackmag

Bloody Sunday

Recommended Posts

A ex squaddie in his 70s is  to be charged with murder while serving queen and country yet known ira terrorists are given a pardon it's just shows this country for what it is 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfuckinbelievable  as already stated former ira given pardons & this poor bugger gets landed with a witch hunt for following orders??? Worlds gone MAD!!! Atb

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think soldiers should be held responsible when they commit crimes , it's a bit suspect only finding a lower ranking Lance jack the only guilty party after his commander was obviously putting some fire in their bellies. What is rich is not prosecuting IRA terrorists and even putting them in government.  A point raised today on radio was that the bigger question was whether they could achieve a fair trial 50 years after the fact. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

He killed innocent people 

So he is guilty already is he ??? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

He killed innocent people 

and the f***ing paddy terrorist b*****ds didn't?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, neil82 said:

and the f***ing paddy terrorist b*****ds didn't?

They won’t let that get in the way of the down trodden stories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterhunter86 said:

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

Exactly Pete, they want a soldier jailed but a certain Gerry kelly has a top job among the government and they wonder why people get their backs up?  The whole place is rotten from the top down

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Exactly Pete, they want a soldier jailed but a certain Gerry kelly has a top job among the government and they wonder why people get their backs up?  The whole place is rotten from the top down

It was a war and shit happened on both sides and both sides need to let go and move on and stop breeding hate into their children and let them live their life's, will that soldeir get the terms of the good Friday agreement len I'm not clued up on all that shit I think they have to do two years or something like that

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It was a war and shit happened on both sides and both sides need to let go and move on and stop breeding hate into their children and let them live their life's, will that soldeir get the terms of the good Friday agreement len I'm not clued up on all that shit I think they have to do two years or something like that

Yes he will Pete and could still do 2 yrs jail, the sad thing is Pete the ira killed more catholics than anybody same for loyalists, and both sides are poisoning their own communities with drugs too. The troubles could have ended far sooner if both sides realised that they had common ground eg working class struggling to get by, kept divided by the powers that be, and only the powerful and corrupt got rich off the back of it.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes he will Pete and could still do 2 yrs jail, the sad thing is Pete the ira killed more catholics than anybody same for loyalists, and both sides are poisoning their own communities with drugs too. The troubles could have ended far sooner if both sides realised that they had common ground eg working class struggling to get by, kept divided by the powers that be, and only the powerful and corrupt got rich off the back of it.

Bang on len both sides are more dangerous to their own than each other, I met a bloke on the bus a few weeks back from up north he was run out for anti social behaviour they gave him a six pack as a going away present he showed me the scars bullet holes everywhere from were they exited all over his body, cnuts have some cheek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterhunter86 said:

Bang on len both sides are more dangerous to their own than each other, I met a bloke on the bus a few weeks back from up north he was run out for anti social behaviour they gave him a six pack as a going away present he showed me the scars bullet holes everywhere from were they exited all over his body, cnuts have some cheek

I actually agree with that punishment method though as they don’t get it for nothing and if you looked into his past you prob would have kicked the balls outa him too lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I actually agree with that punishment method though as they don’t get it for nothing and if you looked into his past you prob would have kicked the balls outa him too lol

He probably did deserve it and although I'm sure plenty got it that didn't, and he said its cool if your selling for them, I know plenty of fellas around here that are paying them and few have told them to f**k off or they'd kill them, 

Edited by peterhunter86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It was a war and shit happened on both sides and both sides need to let go and move on and stop breeding hate into their children and let them live their life's, will that soldeir get the terms of the good Friday agreement len I'm not clued up on all that shit I think they have to do two years or something like that

true peter, but what got me  real angry  , was  they the people who  family who got shot and killed , want names of people who killed them, well we want the names of them  scum, who dragged them 2 under cover solders , out of there car , beat them to death , and stripped them, and left them in street , lets have fookn names  , we got to move on but Christ  if tthey want to bring it all back  , lets  feckin have it then .:censored:

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×