Bloody Sunday

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

I hear what your saying socks, but cmon there were elite paratroopers, can they not distinguish between someone running away an someone shooting at them.

I blame your gov, sent your troops in all riled up telling them the civillians are scum ffs cause they wanted equal rights in there own country

They weren’t elite anything mate they were ordinary soldiers on the ground in the middle of what was effectively a war zone. I don’t know enough about the back story to comment but I can hazard a guess they didn’t need to be there and that would be the fault of the operations commander of the day. Soldiers just don’t open up on inoccent civilians if that was the case the troubles in Ireland would have been over in a month. Something triggered that shooting and somebody would have given those soldiers the orders to carry on firing. You cannot blame the troops on the ground who in reality are only doing the job they were trained for ........

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be left in the past how can people ever move forward if they keep dragging shit like this up

A ex squaddie in his 70s is  to be charged with murder while serving queen and country yet known ira terrorists are given a pardon it's just shows this country for what it is 

In the name of f**k! Do  u lot actually believe that this ex soldier if gonna be sentenced?? Lol come on now ffs they are putting a few men on the dock and it will get thrown out of court due to evide

Posted Images

The British army and RUC colluded with loyalist terrorists in the murdering of innocent people MI5 had information that could have stopped innocents being killed by IRA bombs but stood by and done nothing give stakeknife the green light to kill innocent people. It’s a well known fact that when billy Wright was going on his killing sprees that roads where kept clear for him and when the peace process began he was allowed to be nutted because he new to much    the list could go on and on but there isn’t so much as a word about that shit from 99% of British folks because it happened here but your government had a hand in it all and that is only the tip of the iceberg. When native people are tramped into the ground you’ll usually find there is a backlash, you just have to listen to people on here talking about Muslims and they only take up 5 or 10% of the population see how you feel when it’s 60%.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jiggy said:

Very true but only if you can put a handle on them ?

Was it not you that before quoted me for been bitter.  Take a chill pill. 

I’m not bitter just pointing out facts the ira left innocent victims in their wake too and are certainly no hero’s in the families minds

I really don't know what happened, but I'm struggling to believe it has taken this long to suggest individual soldiers were guilty.

There have been numerous enquiries and I think the whole situation is very unfortunate.

Putting someone on trial now is regrettable to say the least!

Scapegoat and scapegoat comes to mind, just who is crawling to who in this debacle!?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

The British army and RUC colluded with loyalist terrorists in the murdering of innocent people MI5 had information that could have stopped innocents being killed by IRA bombs but stood by and done nothing give stakeknife the green light to kill innocent people. It’s a well known fact that when billy Wright was going on his killing sprees that roads where kept clear for him and when the peace process began he was allowed to be nutted because he new to much    the list could go on and on but there isn’t so much as a word about that shit from 99% of British folks because it happened here but your government had a hand in it all and that is only the tip of the iceberg. When native people are tramped into the ground you’ll usually find there is a backlash, you just have to listen to people on here talking about Muslims and they only take up 5 or 10% of the population see how you feel when it’s 60%.

Typical republican dribble propoganda,its always everybody elses fault ,pathetic .

16 minutes ago, downsview said:

Typical republican dribble propoganda,its always everybody elses fault ,pathetic .

If stating facts is dribble then that’s what it is. Do the facts annoy you or is it only your dribble we’re supposed to listen to. Typical arrogant Brit that hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about. 

• Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Liamboy said:

These morons u speak of are the innocent victims families. Who were murdered at a civil rights march! 

Guess the Irish never killed innocent people then any ,, sure there’s loads of English family’s who would say different 

7 hours ago, bird said:

who said divide ?  , i said  1  country , let there own police deal with it,   Ireland  doesnt want to live in peace , if they did  you wouldnt shoot sombody just because  he Catholic or Prod  , we dont kill people for religion over here , fook me if we did  all the  pakis and mu-slams , over be lying dead in the street like them poor  2 soldiers  were that day. no mate    like say  let them get on with running there own1 country , just think Brexit  would have run smoother  with out N/Ireland   deff

The prob all started with your country allowing the northern irish Catholic to be treated as a second class citizen and when 95% of them were protesting peacefully the police allowed loyalist thugs attack them and theres only so much you take before you react. Atrocities on both sides where avoidable if your goverment intervened in the right way early in play

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1