Michael Jackson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always said ..... if there was a forty year old bloke living near you , who had turned his house into a kiddy amusement park , and then had young boys come around for sleepovers There would be mo

Something just doesn't ring true to me. Would you drop charges against a bloke who bummed your kid because he offered you money?  I'm definitely not defending Jackson, he was a freak, and was def

I like a good argument Chris but on this one I totally agree with you. Doesn't matter if guilty or not. To me that's irrelevant. If you leave your child in that position then money won't fix it. I als

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yep 

yup,  2nd part his brothers defend him , but  i dont think will make much diffrence  .from what we shown tonight he guilty of the abuse that what been said by them men 

I’ve always said ..... if there was a forty year old bloke living near you , who had turned his house into a kiddy amusement park , and then had young boys come around for sleepovers There would be more than alarm bells ringing . Not to mention the 20 million he paid Jordan Chandler to drop the molestation charges against him . The man was a paedophile , plain and simple , the only difference between him and any other nonce , was his celebrity and money which enabled him to sucker jury’s and gullible fans . 

• Like 9

Something just doesn't ring true to me. Would you drop charges against a bloke who bummed your kid because he offered you money? 

I'm definitely not defending Jackson, he was a freak, and was definitely a nonce of one type or another....but surely the parents are as much to blame. As though you would allow your child to share a bed with a man you have just met. I would be consumed with grief and guilt that I'd put my child in that position. I just can't get my head around it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

yep said it years ago well befor the program.....he admitted sleeping with kids in that docu years ago....think it was piers morgan that interviewed him....said it was just sleepovers....come on.....pull the other one...pun intended....

like dido though above....what parent in there right mind would let there kid go there

• Like 1

The parents in the documentary where very matter of fact, I'd be curled up in a ball rocking if I'd been the cause of my children being hurt. There's something that, unfortunately, stops Jackson being guilty for me. Again I'm not defending him, I didn't like him or his music. But if you make a serious allegation then take money and drop the allegations then your as guilty as you allow him to do it to others. 

I guess we all allowed Saville to do stuff that we now can't believe we didn't speak out against. 

• Like 1