Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

2 minutes ago, Borr said:

?? My lame stag do...?

It would be one of the better ones I’ve been to mate ? you telling some young lad to stop f*cking whining and crying  and get in there and kick f**k out of someone, a man called pig, woman who would have eaten me and spat me out, lots of drinking and a pool table. 

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

It would be one of the better ones I’ve been to mate ? you telling some young lad to stop f*cking whining and crying  and get in there and kick f**k out of someone, a man called pig, woman who would have eaten me and spat me out, lots of drinking and a pool table. 

Thanks yep not a night I'll forget and good company....??

• Like 1

Had a lad in our year we called sheep shagger. Whole school eventually cottoned on, he would walk into school assembly late and 500 hundred kids would make sheep noises. There was absolutely no reason for it, think someone made a throw away comment about how he enjoyed a field trip cos he fcked a sheep. But he had the personality to carry it off, he was never bullied, he played up to it. 

A few weeks ago I actually had 2 old school mates in my car, I see both regularly but separately and it just so happened we all ended up in the same pub so I drove us to the next one. As we were driving down the road we sees sheep shagger, I nearly crashed as all three of us fought to get the windows down and make sheep noises. Poor bloke was with his wife and kids ?

Got a mate nicknamed daffycreep. Was called that because, when he was 5 he came into school with a daffodil for the teacher. Still with him 66 years later. Another was nicknamed dogshit because he walked a lump of it into the school assembly/ gym hall. I remember the psycho head we had made him hop out of the hall pronto. I always get called kunt. No special reason. Follows me everywhere. Can't work it out at all.

12 hours ago, dytkos said:

Cheers Chap ? I'd never ever never ever say Geezer lol

Cheers, D.

That’s because it’s so last year, this year you should be dropping the er and going in with GEEZ then you can wear your hat back to front ✌️✌️✌️

13 hours ago, dytkos said:

Cheers Chap ? I'd never ever never ever say Geezer lol

Cheers, D.

Argh! "Chap" is the worst term, depending how it's used. Referring to someone as "a chap I know" is OK. Saying hello to a group of chaps "Alright chaps?" is also OK. Saying hello to one person "Alright chap?" really grinds my gears.

And fella to a lesser extent.

Been in wales 6 years now and not heard one person refer to anyone as butty. Not even Stan the fish, Non the post, or Phil the hedge. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, walshie said:

Argh! "Chap" is the worst term, depending how it's used. Referring to someone as "a chap I know" is OK. Saying hello to a group of chaps "Alright chaps?" is also OK. Saying hello to one person "Alright chap?" really grinds my gears.

And fella to a lesser extent.

Been in wales 6 years now and not heard one person refer to anyone as butty. Not even Stan the fish, Non the post, or Phil the hedge. :laugh:

I've got an experiment for you, should you choose to accept this mission, here goes

Take yourself to a ragamuffin establishment and proceed to eyeball the yokels whilst making sheep noises 

The intention being to provoke the reaction of - "Do you want a fuckun slamming or what butt?"

Report back if still intact

• Haha 1

Everyone I know in Wales has a nickname of sorts...some you say to their faces ,others you don't?...the names get passed down to their kids,grandkids like welshred said...I've had a few myself over the yrs,Sean the Prawn in school(always finger blasting)? Heinrich( because of my interest in Germans and when I started wearing glasses as a teenager),Blackheart(because I used to bite off the tails of my terriers,and keep them in a tabacco tin,did it once Infront of my mate and his Mrs,name stuck for yrs?)Bob the Dogg(because I'm always about with a hound or 4,and don't chop and change types),Dr Greenthumb(from my green fingers?),everyone calls me Bobby these days,has stuck for the last 20 yrs,my first name's Sean ...no Roberts in our family ?My parents,uncles,aunts and grandmother call us all by our nicknames and the kids...my Oldmans known as Tiny....he's 6.4 and was a machine in his days,my brothers are Jeggi,Scunion,Sailor boy lol he's in the navy? I've mates...Daywalker,Half a rev Kev,Hector the infector,Bum chinnagun(Kirk Douglas chin?)Nazzy,Koala, Ted the head,most have a few different names depending on what group your knocking around with ??

• Like 3

Reminded me, two mates had girlfriend's that we're notorious and one being known as gypsy spice the other was vinegar tits, no one would dare to say it to their faces, until we were at curry night at one of the lads fathers and his father answered the door and either not realising protocol or likely just being a Clunt shouted 'Gypsy spice is at the door ' and walked off leaving carnage in his wake lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Theirs a nice lady round here , bless her her nickname is becky "spadeface" on account of she looks like someones hit her face with a spade   . Poor girl 

?..she a Thursday night f**k buddy for a few of the villagers by any chance??? Used to be one by us called Sugarpuff teeth? would always be some dirty cnut leaving in the morning ,praying no f****r saw them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1