Title race

City the better team over the course of the season pushed them all the way but hey champions league final ta look forward to and challenge for both again next season and to top it of  united are a mess and Everton are they even worth a mention.??

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, chesney said:

City the better team over the course of the season pushed them all the way but hey champions league final ta look forward to and challenge for both again next season and to top it of  united are a mess and Everton are they even worth a mention.??

Of course we are, it was the points you dropped in the derby that cost you the title... ??

Screenshot_20190512-225703_Facebook.jpg

6 hours ago, j j m said:

bothe played good games today I opted to watch the city game

yep good games , watched my home team WOLVES , pity we couldnt have found the net, but knew it be one way traffic for 95mins, still wolves held 7th place and we get European  football next season , man city  beat Watford in next game . hope we do as good next season .!

• Like 2

Just heard the bad news, Stewie is in a bad way in the Royal Liverpool Hospital. Turns out he tripped over his bottom lip on leaving Anfield on Sunday afternoon. 

Get well soon, Stewie :bye: ?

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, bird said:

yep good games , watched my home team WOLVES , pity we couldnt have found the net, but knew it be one way traffic for 95mins, still wolves held 7th place and we get European  football next season , man city  beat Watford in next game . hope we do as good next season .!

How do Wolves get European Football ? is that right ? im not sure.....great season for Wolves though probably the club of the season all things considered be interesting to see if they build on it through the summer.

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

How do Wolves get European Football ? is that right ? im not sure.....great season for Wolves though probably the club of the season all things considered be interesting to see if they build on it through the summer.

If City beat Watford, 7th place......Wolves get a spot in the Europa league  

16 minutes ago, delswal said:

If City beat Watford, 7th place......Wolves get a spot in the Europa league  

Is that right....f****n confusing all this.....i still cant work out how if Arsenal win the Europa League do 5 English teams then go into the Champions League 

It is confusing, the way I see it, the top 4 English sides get in the Champs Lge next season, there’s also a place for the Champs Lge and Europa Lge Winners, so surely with it being an all English pair of finals, shouldn’t that open up 5th and 6th in the Premiership?

On 07/05/2019 at 21:10, Nicepix said:

City are playing to different rules than the other teams. Who else can afford £80m for a midfielder they rarely play? Or £50 for a defender they leave on the bench? Other than ManU of course, but they buy rashly and discard their mistakes whereas City can afford to stack up a second eleven who would still be in the top four which blows your argument about top players not going to clubs to sit on the bench.

City's financial situation is under scrutiny and I hope that they are forced to change their policy. What Liverpool have done to keep pace with City this year is amazing. They need another central defender, but the rest of the team and squad are sound. Why the Hell would Klopp want  Kompany? Other than to keep Sturridge (K)ompany in the physio room.

Just seen this nice pix 

reference kompany , 

some players have a massive effect in a a dressing room , more so than the pitch. 

Imagine what that defensive pairing could learn off kompany day in day out . ? 

Interestingly since I’ mentioned this , Gary Neville has said he is someone united should be looking at . 

I’ll stand by what I said though, Liverpool need to buy big to get past city  , draws are no good for titles 

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 22:33, Bosun11 said:

Of course we are, it was the points you dropped in the derby that cost you the title... ??

Screenshot_20190512-225703_Facebook.jpg

come on admit it deep down you wanted Liverpool to take it....

even though your a toffie....you cant have wanted city to win

• Haha 1

no ...im not on face book or any other social media platform apart from here and moochers.....I just though with bosun at one time living right next to anfield...he would be a closet fan ..not daring to admit it to his everton mates....:D

On 14/05/2019 at 11:14, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just seen this nice pix 

reference kompany , 

some players have a massive effect in a a dressing room , more so than the pitch. 

Imagine what that defensive pairing could learn off kompany day in day out . ? 

Interestingly since I’ mentioned this , Gary Neville has said he is someone united should be looking at . 

I’ll stand by what I said though, Liverpool need to buy big to get past city  , draws are no good for titles 

They've got Henderson and VVD in the dressing room. They don't need Kompany for that role. As for spending a lot of money; I don't think so. City are the ones who need to dig deep to replace Aguerro and Ferhandino who are both getting on a bit and crucial to them. If Gundogan decides to leave they will need two ball winners and I can only think of Griezman to fill Kun's boots and BM,  Real and Juve will be after him.