Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Champions Manchester City I think if they come through this next seven days on top Liverpool second Spurs third.

It would be good to have a Hunting Life dream team mini league I’ve been doing it for years it’s good banter through the winter months, can you imagine the level of abuse and banter on here it would be great.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

well said voon....

but that draw to Leicester didn't help the other day especialy with city loosing the day befor....and lets not get in to the 6 pointer when we lost to city at crimbo...

I will admit to having a look at the fixture list the other day...with thoughts of getting me and the lad tickets to the last game..wich is at home....mind weather we will be able to get some is another matter.....

• Like 1

Well being as how my Hammers are probably not going to win it ?...i hope Liverpool pick it up ive always had a bit of a soft spot for them and they,re certainly in the driving seat though i must admit i havent checked the remaining fixtures.....they just look like they want it that bit more than City.

Does the Arsenal chap still get on here i forget his name now he,s from the Isle of Wight but still got up to games,fair do,s and all that. 

Edited by gnasher16
spelling

i still fancy man city as I speake they have just went 1 nil up against arsenal,that means nothing they done same at toon in the first 24 seconds look what happened there,but 50 second goal is always good

• Like 1