Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

How big are the next two games for klopp and Liverpool :icon_eek: ending the season with nothing or one of the best doubles possible in world club football! 

To do it with coutinho and Suarez (although klopp never sold or used him) in the opposite team is even sweeter! 

Edited by Stoney100
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As if you knew that would happen lol 

I honestly did think they could do it mate! After the Dortmund match and just the general way Liverpool have hammered teams under klopp, plus the magic of anfield under the lights there was no way they were going to not give it a good go! And Barca looked shite at old Trafford so I knew If they played like that then we could beat them!

Edited by Stoney100
  • Thanks 1

Fair play , a great night , enjoy it and i wish you all the best for the final. 

I hope you get A trophy for the season you’ve had 

id rather you won the champions league than a premier league title though purely as it will destroy my mates what’s app group banter for at least thirty more years 

we’ll done 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

I honestly did think they could do it mate! After the Dortmund match and just the general way Liverpool have hammered teams under klopp, plus the magic of anfield under the lights there was no way they were going to not give it a good go! And Barca looked shite at old Trafford so I knew If they played like that then we could beat them!

Fair play can’t knock that faith 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

What do you all reckon? Take the £42.31 profit and run or risk a £5 on spurs getting there tomorrow :hmm:

C5814A05-AB14-4C8E-A960-C82CFB49C370.jpeg.f46a377ed7782bb2806cf8ca4e32f711.jpeg

Let it run, ya never put it on to cash out did ya ?  

• Like 1

f**k me.... they've only gone and done another one of those mental European night come backs....fair play great result, Barcelona were really wasteful with their chances...but that's the way it goes... painful to say it but what a great atmosphere Klop is creating....sack him???

No chance, he'll have a statue around Anfield soon enough...may be even rename it the Klopp End....

Enjoy it Stewie, Stan..... ffs we'll never hear the end of this one!

Edited by NEWKID
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

f**k me.... they've only gone and done another one of those mental European night come backs....fair play great result, Barcelona were really wasteful with their chances...but that's the way it goes... painful to say it but what a great atmosphere Klop is creating....sack him???

No chance, he'll have a statue around Anfield soon enough...may be even rename it the Klopp End....

Enjoy it Stewie, Stan..... ffs we'll never hear the end of this one!

Klopp has done something great there.....you see in the substitutions and at the end, those lot genuinely like each other.

They play like a bunch of pals.......great to see.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Klopp has done something great there.....you see in the substitutions and at the end, those lot genuinely like each other.

They play like a bunch of pals.......great to see.

That’s why 2nd isn’t so bad at this stage lol plus who can not like klopp? I’ve heard die hard united fans say they struggle to hate him lol there’s just something about him that is perfect for Liverpool and something about Liverpool that is perfect for him. And it works! I love the fact that he genuinely feels lucky to be the manager and not like a mourinho or pep who think teams are lucky to have them, and while he hasn’t won nothing like them yet he can be at anfield untill he retires if he wants as he really is the best man for the job and is only 51 so he has plenty of time on his side. 

Just watched his post match press conference and he says “the clubs history is good but i want to create my own here” and I see no reason why he won’t go on to do that, there is no chance he won’t win trophies at Liverpool its just a matter of time especially if he keeps getting to finals and keeping up with city in the league.

What a guy, what a night and what a season regardless of winning the last two games or not!

• Like 1

Jesus! I had a feeling these semi-finals could be a bit special but I never thought just that special as that last night,well done Liverpool and their fans for some comeback and the spirit they went about that game when really they should have been dead and buried after the first leg,they had a bit of luck as far as the chances Barca missed esp in the first half but in life everybody needs a bit of luck and with the right attitude you make your own luck in life imo which Liverpool personified last night.

And what can you say about big Klopp,what a breath of fresh air the man has been for the game with how he carries himself aswell as the emotions the man shows knowing how much the game means to the man on the street.....I remember someone saying something along the line of " Klopp is not just a great manager,he is also a very nice person,which is quite a rare thing these days"

• Like 4

Not winning the league could be worse than you think.

As a player, how do you play the football they have played, accumulate the points they have and still not win?.......how do you mentally push on from there for another league season? 

Thats going to be the hardest thing if they don’t put it in the bag.

Now......come on Ajax !

• Like 1