How much snow have you got ?

Earlier I noticed on the camera's that white stuff was falling. We don't get to see much at all. In fact we've only had a couple of light frosts this year. At one point it was fair hammering down but it has eased right off now. Just looked out back door and there is about an Inch and a half. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

none but cold -7 below

Snowing here dog loves the snow. Just passed 3 folk heading up the Ben. I'll expect the helicopter keeping me up all f***ing night looking for the daft c**ts!

Would love 6 inches of snow every year and for it to stay for a few weeks. 

Posted Images

But they all run scared in case they get claimed on the insurance because someone has fallen over. When I was a kid the school never closed for the weather.  The snow that fell last night was like small icy flakes rather than balls of coton wool and it looked like it was not going to last. The temp outside was between 2 - 3 degrees and it wasn't long before the snow on the side of the car began to slump down and fall to the ground. This morning the roads are black and the snow is mainly confined to the grass and the roofs. Roll on global warming, bright sunshine and blue sky. Temp up neař 20c. Glass of juice in hand and the women wearing not a lot. Anyone not liking that could go to Alaska. Where it would be - 20 - 50 and it would be dark and it would be so small that you couldn't use it cos the women wouldn't be getting any kit off. Roll on global warming.