beggers in your town

Saw two different sides to London today,met my missus uptown and went to harrods for lunch,great place to people-watch,then came outside walked around the corner and its another world,i must have counted 25 homeless people in a couple of streets,some of them were slightly intoxicated and having a party,mix of foreign and brit,lots of Romanian big issue sellers around.

22430114-2EEE-40A5-B7AE-924D5C4BCDB8.jpeg.jpg

ACB5B28C-4A9F-419C-90E8-8992F6461AC0.jpeg.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If ther

what a load of shite life as a different outcome for us all most people are a pay packet off poverty just wait whilst you miss them mortgage payments be sat with em with your own bowl just make sure y

someone once told me that .....your never more than 2 meals away from eating out of a bin.....I can believe it ,more so these days ,i know most of you are perfect lol,addiction is hard work if you hav

Posted Images

remember few years back sat upstairs in a pub watching one across the road,

noticed he had a lot of people coming to him and the people coming to him looked just as scruffy!! then I twiged what was going on..

he was under a shop canopy and behind some bus stops so the towns cctv couldn't see him knocking out smack :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Take a bottle of piss next time mack.. as you walk by shoot them with a burst of stale piss.. that seems to clear them off either that or a gram of pepper to shoot up 

I look at them mate,and that could so easily have been me,i gave a couple of quid away today actually,it would be just as easy to be in the same boat,i know a couple from back home who are,whats happening to London,the streets that were once famously paved with gold.

70324B3B-EF6B-45B7-9769-0A9D7B5B2848.jpeg.jpg

• Like 4
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I look at them mate,and that could so easily have been me,i gave a couple of quid away today actually,it would be just as easy to be in the same boat,i know a couple from back home who are,whats happening to London,the streets that were once famously paved with gold.

70324B3B-EF6B-45B7-9769-0A9D7B5B2848.jpeg.jpg

It’s simple, just like sanfranshitsco it’s turned into a liberal utopia

On 10/01/2019 at 00:13, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I know two lads who were selling the big issue whose mam had two businesses 

absolutely no living under bridges with them two 

as for the realistic thing of homelessness. 

I lve month to month, we had a second child 2 years ago. 

Like many with  young families, we cannot afford the childcare for her to go back to work full time. 

We just financially cannot afford her to hold any type of well paid job. It’s not worth it. 

Were probably 10k a year worse off now with her not having working. 

Car 

childcare 

bills 

it all comes on top very quickly, we went from living very well to beans on toast for tea very quickly. 

I’m in probably the most stable job you can find . 

Never take your life for granted as you never know what lays around the corner 

Pretty much in the very same situation stiff, 3 kids wife had to give up a decent well paid job and only my wage coming in now to cover all the bills, can be real fcuking tough going at times. If there’s food in the cupboards and heat in the house we’ll get by alright. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Take a bottle of piss next time mack.. as you walk by shoot them with a burst of stale piss.. that seems to clear them off either that or a gram of pepper to shoot up 

Is that what you'd do to peterhunter? ??

• Haha 1