So .......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fck me its either a fat les dennis or a skinny Anthony worral thompson   this could been the officail RIP socks thread

Was the fence damaged? 

1 thing about ya Ken your honest, last time we were hearing these sort of injuries there was a man spoofing and ended up with about 20 pairs of binos after letting on he got mugged out ferreting 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The last time I did ribs they were in a sticky bbq sauce and they went down a treat

Ken went down a treat when his wife kicked the ladders from under him ?

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

That's not the whole story,  poor sod couldn't  have been any unluckier. ........

IMG_20181222_195959.jpg.4f6add0aef6a97421ab6e2a00390cfc9.jpg

Christ that must of gone in a long way to puncture his lung!!!! Looks like one of black necks old yard brushes?? Atb

• Like 1
8 hours ago, socks said:

That’s what I will be doing from now on ?

bloody hell Ken , be long time recovery that mate, i only had 3 bruised ribs  took ages to heal up, was still bit sore  6 months after, i must have up set some fecker  that night. had few pints got home next morning  cut mouth , face swollen up , and  terrible pain side of my chest , i started to cut the drink down after that feckin night lol , dont drink much now  you got to grow up some time .!

14 minutes ago, lanesra said:

FFS Ray that news on how long he will be healing will cheer him up no end ???? I only bruised mine as was in agony .

haha  , yep  bruised ribs bloody painful   mate, Ken  be ok  he old tough welsh nut  lol  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, socks said:

I was going to but the f***ing big needle they stick in my chest kept getting in the way 

4CD837F6-9AAE-4C57-B93F-4C1A35E416CB.jpeg

Tough bloke when you never even mentioned the catastrophic facial injuries that will never heal.?

• Haha 6