Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Munter you just sit and stay ' you couldn't bully beef.

If I was one of your two bosses I'd sack you if you wernt so sackless the amount of Their time you must be wasting on here.

Imo their is a Big difference re Greatest Fighter and Best Heavyweight Boxer.

Wording is everything re expression or connotation .

BM I said Shearer never won a European Golden Boot' SKP did ?

Again - wording ect ?

Re Boxing I think you know ' Hit with out being hit so much so to speak.

Footwork ' movement ' feigns' timing ' distance ' orthodox ' southpaw he has it all ' add that to his size and the bloke is something of an enigma and for me the Best BOXER since Ali and probably stil room for improvement re regular camps and fights that should lead to a better conditioned athlete.

Heavyweight fights can be over in one punch but I believe Joshua is tailor made for Fury to school him.

He cant close distance as fast as Wilder and does not possess that devestating one punch power Wilder does.

He needs a combination of punches to finish a fighter and against a Fury at his best I don't believe he will be afforded that luxury .

I just hope the fight is made in the next  18 months while they are at their best And it's not another Pacman - Mayweather scenario .

And I'm Fine loving Super League 1

Were a lot happier than them deluded fookers up the road who we beat Again knocking them out of the Super Cup ??

If your my boss you wouldn't Sack me because of the bonus you'd get based on my performance, but then you wouldn't know about work being a down and out alchy

Lol have a look at what tony bellew has just said about wilder lol. Exactly what I, and plenty of others, have been saying for ages. Wilder IS SHIT, and in bellew's opinion, the worst heavyweight champion in history lol. But, he still put fury over twice in the same fight! Lol. Fury the 'untouchable' 'best heavyweight since ali' dropped twice by the 'worst heavyweight champion in history' ?

Edited by shaaark

Bellew had a bit of a back n forth with Tyson a while back & can let his mouth run away with him at the best of times,so wouldlnt take anything he says as gospel.i do like & rate bellew though,good when a man says whatever he wants without giving a f**k 

i think most who know a bit about boxing would agree Wilder is s**t,he just has the power of punch & carries that power right through to the final bell,but as far as boxings concerned he is f**king awful,but at HW if you can whack you are always one shot away from victory potentially 

fighters can have good days & bad days & what happens to a fighter in one fight doesn't nessecarily mean that it's going to be done to him by others,either way you slice it,whether you think Tyson is s**t or you rate him,it takes a proper fighting heart to get up from a shot like that

i wouldlnt take Tyson being dropped as a precursor for what may happen again vs Wilder or vs Joshua at heavyweight "getting dropped" is part & parcel,they are big men after all....it's just  case of can you ride the storm,& everytime tysons bin dropped he has,

i think Tyson comes into a wilder rematch a lot sharper & doesn't even get dropped in the return,it's Joshua with his finishing skills who poses the most risk 

bellew must of forgot prince Charles Martin whilst booking wilder the worst hw champ in history?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Billy b said:

Bellew had a bit of a back n forth with Tyson a while back & can let his mouth run away with him at the best of times,so wouldlnt take anything he says as gospel.i do like & rate bellew though,good when a man says whatever he wants without giving a f**k 

i think most who know a bit about boxing would agree Wilder is s**t,he just has the power of punch & carries that power right through to the final bell,but as far as boxings concerned he is f**king awful,but at HW if you can whack you are always one shot away from victory potentially 

fighters can have good days & bad days & what happens to a fighter in one fight doesn't nessecarily mean that it's going to be done to him by others,either way you slice it,whether you think Tyson is s**t or you rate him,it takes a proper fighting heart to get up from a shot like that

i wouldlnt take Tyson being dropped as a precursor for what may happen again vs Wilder or vs Joshua at heavyweight "getting dropped" is part & parcel,they are big men after all....it's just  case of can you ride the storm,& everytime tysons bin dropped he has,

i think Tyson comes into a wilder rematch a lot sharper & doesn't even get dropped in the return,it's Joshua with his finishing skills who poses the most risk 

bellew must of forgot prince Charles Martin whilst booking wilder the worst hw champ in history?

good thread billy,how do think the Aj v Miller will go, i think Aj will be bit careful for couple rounds, keep tight defence  keep miller  off with his long jab then, knock him out  round 5 -6 thats my take on it, then all being well fight Wilder around xmas or early next year, Aj said he wants that other belt, so it well in his mind.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Billy b said:

Don't get me wrong here mate, I don't even like bellew. And I get what you're saying, but it doesn't alter my opinion of wilder or fury.

Fury won the 1st fight no doubt, and like you say, should win the rematch even easier. But, wilder is still poor

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, bird said:

good thread billy,how do think the Aj v Miller will go, i think Aj will be bit careful for couple rounds, keep tight defence  keep miller  off with his long jab then, knock him out  round 5 -6 thats my take on it, then all being well fight Wilder around xmas or early next year, Aj said he wants that other belt, so it well in his mind.

If miller comes in with his head down, walk forward tactics against Joshua or any other decent fighter he’s going to get found out and I’m going to give him two rounds before he,s knocked out by AJ  he doesn’t really have massive power for his size either just wears opponents down, I don’t think he really deserves a crack at the titles yet, should have worked his way up, but like most heavyweights he has a punchers chance and probably his biggest pay day so far,so I can see why he wants it but a bit of a no win for AJ  ?

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Lol have a look at what tony bellew has just said about wilder lol. Exactly what I, and plenty of others, have been saying for ages. Wilder IS SHIT, and in bellew's opinion, the worst heavyweight champion in history lol. But, he still put fury over twice in the same fight! Lol. Fury the 'untouchable' 'best heavyweight since ali' dropped twice by the 'worst heavyweight chamion in history' ?

Got to laugh he seems to have forgot things he has said in the past and also his trainer  .  Lol.  

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

Will more than likely go very much how you said mate,couple of cagey feeler rounds,with aj knowing he can switch off Miller more or less when he likes,but just wanting to see what,if anything Miller can do with him,will likely up the tempo of his punches as the rounds go on & then stop him 

Hopefully we see the top3 fight each other,there's no reason why they can't 

aj would beat Wilder,just needs to use a bit more head/lateral movement as I feel AJ can be quite a target if he had the right man in front of him,and he doesn't want to get caught by wilders right,that can come hard & fast from absolutely nowhere?If ajs mobile enough he will out box & likely stop Wilder with a few shots once he's got him where he wants him

4 hours ago, MickC said:

Got to laugh he seems to have forgot things he has said in the past and also his trainer  .  Lol.  

Listened to the first two clips, but only about 2 mins of the third one. 

Bellew talks shit, in my opinion. The only thing I agree with him about, is when he said he was never going to be a heavyweight, something which I said and was pulled up on over, on here a while back. At cruiser he beat an injured haye that couldn't defend himself properly, and could neither attack using any power through his leg to let any power shots off! The second haye fight, haye had injuries and disruptions in camp, and reading between the lines, I think he knew he was already beaten. Against usyck he was shit, and there was only ever going to be a usyck win.

My opinions  and just what I see, and believe

Edited by shaaark

I'm surprised at Bellew saying that tbh, Wilder took the WBC belt off Stiverne who was a worse champion,then you have the likes of Martin Seldon Douglas Spinks Baer etc the list goes on and on .

Edited by MickC
Sp
3 minutes ago, MickC said:

I'm surprised at Bellew saying that tbh, Wilder took the WBC belt off Stiverne who was a worse champion,then you have the likes of Martin Seldon Douglas Spinks Baer etc the list goes on .

Lol I agree, that's the thing though mate, people's opinions. And 'biased' decisions, and bent judges. 

Take a look at some of the older unbeaten world champion's fights, and it's quite plain to see they were 'gifted' a few of those decisions

• Like 1