Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Whoever it is saying Tyson is the best fighter since Ali i couldnt disagree more.....Ali was a great fighter because he found ways to win.....every time Tyson met resistance he lost,simple as that !....id put Holyfield,Lewis possibly even Bowe at his best all above Tyson.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whoever it is saying Tyson is the best fighter since Ali i couldnt disagree more.....Ali was a great fighter because he found ways to win.....every time Tyson met resistance he lost,simple as that !....id put Holyfield,Lewis possibly even Bowe at his best all above Tyson.

He means tyson fury Nash not mike Tyson 

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

They mean Tyson fury gnash, it’s been a long running joke on here lol

Ike Ibeabuchi what a talent he was till he went off the rails, ive often wondered what he could have went on to achieve .

Ron Lyle was another but he came out of jail after a murder sentence and turned his life around so didnt have his first pro fight till he was 30, hes another who I think could have been a great if hed been able to turn pro earlier in his life. When Lyle fought Foreman it was brutal .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Lyle

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
Just now, MickC said:

Ike Ibeabuchi what a talent he was till he went off the rails, ive often wondered what he could have went on to achieve .

Yeah real shame in his case,you can definitely ask yourself "what if" Where he's concerned 

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 1

I don’t profess to know much more about boxing than the average punter but to hear the myth thatvtyson was this unfraid street man who wasn’t afraid of anyone is clap trap 

I don’t know stuff , so I read , and there are serious arguments that Tyson in his prime wanted nothing to do with an ageing  George foreman 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

They mean Tyson fury gnash, it’s been a long running joke on here lol

??? oh for f**k sake 

Well in that case im just watching Lee Selby on this Eubank card......Selby the best featherweight since Willie Pep ? ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 1