Fury v wilder

6 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

His mandatory and done his best to avoid aj and wilder rematch

Keep believing that mate, Ive already explained the situation as regards IBF belt being stripped, Fury was not even granted a hearing by the IBF, he was stripped days after winning the belt. Fury bottling Glazkov lol .As for avoiding AJ and Wilder rematch that is laughable, Fury is no longer a free agent he will fight according to his Promoters agenda just like any other fighter.As for Wilder lol you do know that Wilder has refused to answer every call and text from Fury since they fought . Wilder had agreed to fight Fury in a rematch in UK then did an about turn and will only rematch in America. Fury isnt stupid enough to go fight him again under the same circumstances in America as the “B” side and get jobbed again so now he has Top Rank/ESPN behind him. Hearn commented straight after the Wilder/Fury fight that they where right not to take the Wilder fight in America and get robbed,It made sense for Fury to go with an American promoter plain and simple . The fights will happen like ive said its just a waiting game .

Edited by MickC
Sp
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Stopped watching the facade and muppetry that goes with today's heavyweight boxing, since last night. What an ABSOLUTE JOKE, for the sake of a couple of extra million it's turned into?!! The heavyweights of 50, 40 even 30 years ago must be beside theirselves!!

On 27/02/2019 at 11:41, Billy b said:

?

Any particular up n comers you rate at the minute?

I used to sponsor the odd local lad when they first turn pro the last one got banged up and his careers in tatters so maybe im not the best judge ?

I like the Yarde - Buatsi fight if it comes up i think the winner of that may well go on to big things.....little Ted Cheeseman,s a kid i like,good old school hard case Ted at a time when being tough isnt always required in a fighter.

On 27/02/2019 at 11:51, MickC said:

That's another story for another thread though Gnash,not everyone rates Ali as the greatest Heavyweight in history. Johnson and Louis are both in with a shout of that honour as well .

Absolutely,hence i used the word " probably "....personally he is for me mainly for the reason you already mentioned....the era.

On 27/02/2019 at 12:05, shaaark said:

Re the dog situation for a moment. You decided on what to get yet gnash?

oh been promised a Pointer cross from someone i know in Cyprus later in the year if nothings come along by then,just trying to work all this pet passport shit out what a carry on ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I used to sponsor the odd local lad when they first turn pro the last one got banged up and his careers in tatters so maybe im not the best judge ?

I like the Yarde - Buatsi fight if it comes up i think the winner of that may well go on to big things.....little Ted Cheeseman,s a kid i like,good old school hard case Ted at a time when being tough isnt always required in a fighter.

? what can you do eh...yeah,yarde-buatsi is a good fight,personally I think it's too early to tell for yarde at the minute,you can only beat who's in front of you but he hasn't really had a solid test yet.he has all the right attributes though,just need to test them against a decent opponent.

yeah ted cheesemans a proper fighter isn't he ?Just gets in there & gets stuck in,sometimes when he doesn't need to,but FairPlay to him he's definitely old school 

• Like 1
On 02/03/2019 at 01:30, ryaldinhio said:

I have just rewatched the fury wilder fight again for the 100th time. I am not a Fury fan but I do think it was his, even though he got put on his arse twice he bosses the fight. Hate to say it but he won no doubt.

I think Fury won it if you judge it on the amateur criteria because he amassed a higher number of scoring punches....but what seperates pro and amateur boxing is the impact you make on your opponent....pros isnt about numbers its about the cleaner more hurtful punches...consistent scoring jabs are good but if they dont lead to anything you havent impacted your opponent....the term effective aggression means that staying on the outside controlling the distance and range has to lead to something more hurtful that impacts your opponent....and Fury never did that.....a stick and move fighter has to make his opponent earn his way to the inside and make sure he pays a price for trying to get there....again Fury never did that.....a fighter must get credit for clean hurtful punches that make a dent in your opponent otherwise we,re still in the amateurs.... and thats the problem Fury is always going to have with the style he has i think he was lucky to get the draw.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think Fury won it if you judge it on the amateur criteria because he amassed a higher number of scoring punches....but what seperates pro and amateur boxing is the impact you make on your opponent....pros isnt about numbers its about the cleaner more hurtful punches...consistent scoring jabs are good but if they dont lead to anything you havent impacted your opponent....the term effective aggression means that staying on the outside controlling the distance and range has to lead to something more hurtful that impacts your opponent....and Fury never did that.....a stick and move fighter has to make his opponent earn his way to the inside and make sure he pays a price for trying to get there....again Fury never did that.....a fighter must get credit for clean hurtful punches that make a dent in your opponent otherwise we,re still in the amateurs.... and thats the problem Fury is always going to have with the style he has i think he was lucky to get the draw.

Makes sense that, I didn't look at it that way originally

The knockdown in the last round f****d him....shouldn't of been f***ing about with his hands down etc, see the round out and get the win...he ain't good enough to showboat and he don't hit hard enough to really worry any of them...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The knockdown in the last round f****d him....shouldn't of been f***ing about with his hands down etc, see the round out and get the win...he ain't good enough to showboat and he don't hit hard enough to really worry any of them...

I think that he lacks power also and for such. A big man he should be decapitating other men, he needs to start building power and weight training and twisting into his power punches, he’s not getting any younger and once he’s too old to keep dancing he’s got nothing

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Honestly never knew that Gnash. I just thought jabs were point scoring punches. 

So based on that would you say there would've been a lot of rounds with neither of them winning the round? Because wilder wasn't doing much?

33 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Honestly never knew that Gnash. I just thought jabs were point scoring punches. 

So based on that would you say there would've been a lot of rounds with neither of them winning the round? Because wilder wasn't doing much?

true that ,  he had flurry punches in the early start of few rounds , then  didnt  throw any more punches in the rounds, fury threw   prob bit more , but never looked like he drop wilder . from watching this fight, i reckon Aj beat both of them, if keep good defence  , he deff would and can knock both out .

54 minutes ago, bird said:

true that ,  he had flurry punches in the early start of few rounds , then  didnt  throw any more punches in the rounds, fury threw   prob bit more , but never looked like he drop wilder . from watching this fight, i reckon Aj beat both of them, if keep good defence  , he deff would and can knock both out .

On the same night ....... FACT ?. .......... Had to, hasn't been said for a while now lol ?