Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

From the boxers point of view, I can understand signing a multi million pound contract to fight handpicked bums, but you only need so much money. Sooner or later you'd want the belts if you were able. All well and good saying you're "lineal champ", but winning a belt and holding onto it must be better. 

On 20/02/2019 at 13:53, Lenmcharristar said:

Aj has this, he’s cool as kiltscho there the yank was rattlers so revert to shouting and looking big and mean, The weak one as usual. 

yep, big fat toss pot , lets see how good he is 1st june, ok we all know it only takes one lucky punch and they all go down. but i think as long as Aj uses is jab and good defence, he knock  miller  out, he should walk throuh him. it good thing in one way, getting Aj over there , it might draw wilder out to fight him , with him on his own patch, hope so ,so Aj then can get the other belt by next year  or end of this year .(what you think Gnasher ?)

On 19/01/2019 at 13:27, shaaark said:

Max, I'm struggling to work out your 'rationale'. You think fury is the best heavyweight on the planet, but holmes could possibly have beaten him. But mike tyson couldn't. Yet mike tyson beat the shit out of holmes for four rounds before knocking him clean out! Strange, very strange.

And like darbo above just said, and what I've said all along, fury hasn't really fought anyone of note, apart from a well past his best klitschko, who looked as though he didn't even want to fight. I won't include wilder as a proper oponent either, cos he's ducked every f****r all his career

Mike Tyson would have floored fury in first round.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

A few of us including his mate tomo have all ready told him the same buddy but he's not having it best since Ali will be his response etc etc 

Why is fury family .even then I still say mike put him away in first round.good luck to fury and I wish him well but he just not in same league as mike Tyson .

mike Tyson is up there with 

Harley in my opinion as two of greatest boxers of 20 th century..

his tyson fury up there of course not.

aj could have handled that push so much better......just laughed at him ...and said on the mike....you know that's the only time you will land on me..and kept smilling....it would have wound miller right up

• Like 1