Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

U see em tonight?

I'm not so sure Fury fancies it. Normally he is the louder one. 

I'm still not convinced this is guna happen.

Looking forward to saturday/Sunday am now!

As much as I'm not a Fury fan normally I am well and truly in his corner here. Come on fella, bring it back home with ya!!!!!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

U see em tonight?

I'm not so sure Fury fancies it. Normally he is the louder one. 

I'm still not convinced this is guna happen.

Looking forward to saturday/Sunday am now!

As much as I'm not a Fury fan normally I am well and truly in his corner here. Come on fella, bring it back home with ya!!!!!

didnt see it  got a link ?  , was watching a vid last night with Richie woodall  and another boxer  talking about this fight sat , they both reckon fury could win , if he still enough stamina to  run and jab for 12 rounds and score points to win like he dd against Wlad .But both think 2 years out not boxing, you deff get ring rust, them 2 other fights was just  like warm up fights . This one sat a proper full on fight with very powerful puncher  who can knock him out very quick  they said if he can survive the 1st 6 rounds he might just do it, and wilder slows up, then fury could score alot on him and win. but woodall thinks it very dangerous fight for him , i hope he can win and bring the belt back here , but either way there clause in the fight of a rematch so he have to fight wilder again , if he looses and get knocked out bu wilder he might not want to do it all again   , we know what fury like if he mind not in to it .?   be very interesting what happens next year , regards Aj    as dont think he beat either fury or wilder, and i am a Aj fan  , maybe take easier route  and fight white again  .?

Be suprised if fight goes the distance,if Furys anything like he was he stops a bewildered Wilder mid- late, if not Wilder stops him. Wilder will always be in the fight with his power until the last bell unless he does get stopped . Weigh in should be interesting to see what they both come in at .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MickC said:

Be suprised if fight goes the distance,if Furys anything like he was he stops a bewildered Wilder mid- late, if not Wilder stops him. Wilder will always be in the fight with his power until the last bell unless he does get stopped . Weigh in should be interesting to see what they both come in at .

had them  separated    mick   just on the news   lol,   think you right as well wilder still dangerous  at last bell, he knocked out  quite few fighters  like that , fury deff got to be on his game or  could get KO , but fury big heavy bloke  he might hold him back and maybe keep  out of danger, it big maybe  though . lol   have they had the weigh in yet  ?

41 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I do like Fury - I hope he wins within the distance ? :yes:

Who was that gobby little f****r next to Wilder - Fury should have put a left under his chin :laugh:

same here mate..i hope he knocks his head in....cant stand wilder