Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

9 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

tell me what fury once was , good recovery from what, goes  12 rounds easy , its easy to walk at your own pace, but its different if your walking at some one else's , 

That post says a lot

Fury pre layoff was a good technician,good movement,able to switch hit at ease,good recovery from big shots,excellent ability to control the distance and set the pace of a fight and also the ability to go 12 rounds no problem and stay focussed,an accurate puncher who does not waste much at all.The ability to make the other fighter, fight Furys fight.Ok hes not a big one punch banger but he has never needed to be,hes an accumulative puncher.This fight will show us what/if Fury has left .

Edited by MickC
54 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Well boys it's fight day , talkings done weigh ins done, we all have our predictions an opinions , let's wait an see who's right an who's wrong ? Get down at some point today and have myself a bet 

Good luck to both fighters and lets hope its a clear win for the winner without any controversial decisions . ?

54 minutes ago, MickC said:

Good luck to both fighters and lets hope its a clear win for the winner without any controversial decisions . ?

Yeah ? an lets not forget it's a proper, well matched fight with dangers for the two of them , neither needed to take the fight 

with so much jank match making in boxing these days it's good to see two heavys in a proper bout getting people talking 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Yeah ? an lets not forget it's a proper, well matched fight with dangers for the two of them , neither needed to take the fight 

with so much jank match making in boxing these days it's good to see two heavys in a proper bout getting people talking 

Well said, personally the fight will say more about aj by his decisions after the result, he’s nowhere to run after and should be made to fight the winner for the sake of heavyweight boxing

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Can't stand that fury guy 

Can't stand either of them, but as soon  as I hear that silly f***ing 'BOOOOMB SQUAAAAAD', kin el, I hope fury punishes him for a few rounds before stopping him 

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Well said, personally the fight will say more about aj by his decisions after the result, he’s nowhere to run after and should be made to fight the winner for the sake of heavyweight boxing

Hearn & aj will be coming out with all sorts of excuses when fury beats wilder 

Chisora sparked takam out dillian dropped parker 2 things aj couldnt do .. fury fought and played with a better klit josh had blue murders with klit ... interesting times.  Was gonna have a hefty bet on fury to win on points and i know il be right but gona give it a swerve this time. Time will tell 

• Like 1

I said to the boys last night Len that if fury stops wilder it'll be in the 9th 

There's a lot aj  can't do, only a man who don't know what he's looking at books aj as this big killer man who people can't do nothing with 

Edited by Billy b
7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Chisora sparked takam out dillian dropped parker 2 things aj couldnt do .. fury fought and played with a better klit josh had blue murders with klit ... interesting times.  Was gonna have a hefty bet on fury to win on points and i know il be right but gona give it a swerve this time. Time will tell 

Chisora was fighting for his carrying on his career against takem and it showed.

AJ boxed well and stayed out the way against parker as he had the belts, when Fury does that it's brilliant skills.

Fury fought and played with a complacent klitchko who never expected a points loss at home, who then properly came out fighting against AJ to try and win back his belts.

Just my opinion but goes to show where opinion is involved instead of facts there are always other ways to look at things!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I hopeing Fury can keep away from that dangerous righthand first 7-8 rounds .

If he can I wouldn't be surprised if Fury stops Wilder late on.

A 50-50 Fight the way things stand 

At least they both had the Minerals to get it on.

This is a dangerous fight for Fury so soon after his comeback from the brink and in doing so haveing to loose 10 stone.

I hope to God he wins because then there is no hideing place for AJ and another fight after This April-May time then AJ August - Sep and Fury would totally take the piss I honestly believe that .

Even if tonight's gamble don't come off British fight fans should demand a Fury v AJ showdown next summer.

But AJ will go down the Whyte' Usk route .

And till he fights abroad in a dangermans back yard he's provem nothing ?

??Fury ?? Haway lad.

They both show grit in facing each other, wilder for his last hurrah and to cement a suspect legacy and. Fury hoping to show he still has what it takes to be on top again, it’s a gamble for both but wilder needs it more than fury, if he’s to be taken seriously as a hw champ