Fury v wilder

18 hours ago, bird said:

true mick , if it was a fury of 3 yeas ago  , yes   he would beat wilder , he jab his head off, score enough points to win the fight deff . but you know as me  doing nothing for 2 years and putting  5 st on , it could a bridge to far for fury.  training and sparing  not the same as doing proper 12 rounds with a bloke who can punch like wilder, i agree  with you wilder a crap boxer , and would get hit and KO by big puncher like AJ  , not saying Aj win either fury or wilder , he prob wouldnt as he got lot of flaws in his boxing deff . i really hope fury can pull it off and beat wilder , and then beat Aj  and get the 4 belts, eve though i am Aj fan . lets hope fury can be as good as he was win, but in boxing it what happens on the night, like football what happens on the day , and i am bloody low with my team wolves, think the bubble burst for them not looking to good as yet .

its not how good fury was it how bad klitschko was , i think wilder will  pressuries fury and fury will go all to shit , but wel see . hows you dogs and hows yourself .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

I've got no axe to grind because I'm not a fan of Fury, AJ or Wilder. I'm just interested to know how Fury is the best heavyweight since Lewis? Lewis's record stands for itself, but what has Fury done to be raised to that kind of level?

Being in his fan club doesn't count. :laugh:

42 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What has any other Heavyweight done in the last 20 years in truth ??????

That's true. I agree. But to be "the best" you have to have the record to back it up not just opinion, surely. And he hasn't. He might have one day, but he hasn't yet.

Wasn't long ago the Fury fans were saying how Hughie was the 2nd best heavyweight in the world and look how that panned out. 

The record books will say who the best is/was. 

I don't want to argue but Hughie won't "come again" as he has never been anywhere to come back to. 

Tyson may or may not be "the best" since so-and-so, but is being the best of a mediocre bunch any praise at all? Respect your opinion though. :thumbs:

If he wins on Saturday, I'll say well done to the winner. If he doesn't, will you?

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Well lads big tyson fury is donating his 8 million purse for the fight to the sick an homeless, what a f***ing legend.

See that’s it with fury, the fighting title means more to him, all the gypsies are the same, they want to be known as king of the gypsies.  Ps don’t tell marshman Lolol he will think I’m sick

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Is that the same Vlad he dethroned in his own back yard without breaking a sweat ??

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

The same Vlad who 2 yrs later nearly put AJ away ??

That's the thing though, they both won a fight against a man who was at least 5 years past his best. Not a fan of wilder, fury or joshua. Klitschko was the last good heavyweight, in his prime, by a country mile, and would've beaten both of them fairly comprehensively. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Is that the same Vlad he dethroned in his own back yard without breaking a sweat ??

boring fight though max....and vlad was very poor....

a difrent vlad turned up for aj never mind the extra 2 year.....and aj stoped him proper....

I like fury and hope he knocks wilders head off.....trouble is if he looses you will say he wasn't ready...and I would agree I think he needs two more fights and better opponants....

you go on about aj....but until now aj has faught better fighters than fury has including vlad...

• Like 4

max would you consider fury last 2 opponents worthy of him having a title shot before others who have been fighting far better opponents and you say aj got wobbled don't forget fury has been on the canvas by far less lighter men than himself before 

Edited by Blackmag